facebook

Opinions on Tri-Delt?

by: pnm

I love love love tri-delts philanthropy, and was wondering if anyone could describe their chapter to me in terms of sisterhood, social calendar etc... also, how difficult would it be for an out of region girl with no connections to get a bid if she really clicked with the chapter/felt at home?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greek member    

I’m not a tri delt but I have a lot of friends who are. I was from out of state with zero connections to Arkansas and I got cut pretty on from tri delt. I wouldn’t worry about it too much before you get to rush. I thought I wanted to go pi phi so badly and (literally no hate on pi phi at all, you guys are so sweet) after leaving their house I knew it wasn’t for me. It wasn’t even necessarily anything they did or didn’t do. It was just how I felt. Go into rush with an open mind. I would’ve never pictured me in the sorority I am in today months before or even at the start of rush week. But now I can 100% say it is the right house for me. Honestly don’t even pay attention to this website. I didn’t know about it before rush and I think that really helped me. Half of the things on here aren’t even true

By: greek member
by: greek member May 19, 2020 5:07:53 AM

sorry, accidentally posted too quickly. in regards to their sisterhood and stuff, I think they have an equally strong sisterhood as other sororities. I really liked their philanthropy (St.Jude). I think they’re pretty involved in that. I like all the tri delts I’ve met. They definitely all have a certain vibe to them. It’s kind of hard to describe. I think they recruit more based on connections so don’t get your hopes too high

By: greek member
#2  by: Tri delt    

Hi! Get a good rec letter from an involved alum if you can. We can really want you and they can cut you. It’s sad but true. That happened to us with a girl last year that was very high on our list before recruitment began.

By: Tri delt
by: letter of recMay 19, 2020 2:24:56 PM

should the letter of rec be from an arkansas alum, or is any tri-delt alum fine? i live pretty far away so it might be difficult to find one...

By: letter of rec
#3  by: All houses   

This goes for every top house. Get a good rec from an alum that was active in that chapter at the UofA.

As for Tri Delt, they have a solid sisterhood, cute girls, and their house is incredible. Lots of involvement on campus and would be a good choice. This is true for almost every top house but you can’t go wrong with any house.

By: All houses
#4  by: :-)   

Tri delt has picked themselves up this year which is good. They’re very Christian camp counselor who goes too hard at the pregame vibes (speaking from personal experience lol) lots of nice ones but have definitely had their moments recently where they are not well liked. Also if you’re wanting to be super involved philanthropically, be aware that they don’t really even get to interact with any kids, it’s mostly just events to fundraisers money

By: :-)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.