facebook

Dues first year

by: PNM

I am a PNM and going to be paying for sorority dues by myself. What can I expect the dues to be from each sorority? I looked up the information in the Greek Life website, but it gives an average, so obviously that means some could be a lot more and some could be a lot less. Any help with information would be great!! Thanks and I can’t wait to be on campus soon!

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hope this helps    

I heard chapters were going to be required to start posting them, but typically new member dues are a couple hundred more expensive than lifetime member dues. I think mine were $1900 the first semester and about $1600 every other semester, which is an average price for every house

By: Hope this helps
#2  by: current member   

I pay for my own dues and asked repeatedly during rush what certain houses dues were and no one could give me an answer. Then I went to greek life directly and my gamma chi and I helped prices get posted for us. I believe at the beginning of rush, in a pamphlet you're given, all dues will be posted for each house. I would expect to pay at least $2,300 for first year (that's a low ball for sure). Good luck on rush! You're gonna do great!

By: current member
by: PNMMay 15, 2020 7:58:29 PM

Thank you so much 😊

By: PNM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.