facebook

Letters of support

by: Wps

Are letters of support a big deal, like if you don’t have them will you be cut from a certain house? If you have 2-3 letters of rec for each house but no support letters is that just as fine

Posted By: Wps
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rec    

You need only one rec. You can have multiple letters of support. The rec is normally a formal form with questions the alum has to answer. The letter is just free form.

By: Rec
by: PNM 2May 10, 2020 8:50:51 PM

Do you need a letter of recommendation and a letter of support? Or just the letter of recommendation? If we need both, can the same alum do both?

By: PNM 2
#2  by: Me   

You only really need one Rec letter per sorority. Letters of supports are nice but to be honest may not help you get in a house. The Rec letter is required before you can receive a bid. Certain houses “ may” find one for you if they really like you but I wouldn’t count on it. I would say the top five will cut you right away without one. They are looking for any reason to cut pnm’s since they have cut a large amount the first couple of rounds.

By: Me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.