facebook

How do PNM’s make connections

by: Hi:)

Hi everyone, I’m planning on rushing this fall and I’ve been seeing that in order to be in a too house you have to be a legacy or have connections. If you’re an incoming freshman, how are you supposed to have connections? Do pnms just dm girls who are already in the sorority? Or like for the girls out of state, how do they make connections?

Posted By: Hi:)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

It’s people you already know. I would not reach out to any actives because they cannot message you back. As long as you have good conversations and a good resume you’ll be fine! Don’t have your heart set on one house or only “top tier” houses before recruitment, keep an open mind. All of the houses at Arkansas are amazing!

By: well
#2  by: :/   

It’s about if your friend from high school is in a top house. If they’re not active in the chapter, then it may or may not help you. If you’re a legacy you’ll probably make it through the first round and then it depends on if alum groups are pulling for you. Connections have been in the works for years, you’re not likely to suddenly find them before fall. Don’t reach out on Instagram, like the comment above said, they won’t message you back anyway

By: :/
by: AdpiMay 9, 2020 10:54:08 AM

Hi! I would still consider following some girls on Instagram though. Atleast they may recognize you when you walk in the door. That being said, just keep an open mind! I didn’t end up in a top house but have had an amazing greek experience!

By: Adpi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.