facebook

Do I have a chance?

by: user5673

Hi, so I’ll be rushing this fall if it is still happening. I have good grades and a 4.2 GPA, so I’m not worried about academics but I do not have any connections to any of the houses along with I’m not a legacy. I’m also pretty young, I graduated early and will turn 17 almost a week before rush starts. Do sororities look at pnm’s ages as a factor, will they drop me because I’m too young? 6. ADPi

Posted By: user5673
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: You good   

You’ll be fine. Because of little connections I wouldn’t get your hopes high for a top house, but if you’re lucky enough for a good personality to shine through you could probably get zeta, Tri delt, phi mu, adpi, KD, axo. You’ll definitely be fine for aoii and dg.

By: You good
by: WellMay 8, 2020 9:23:43 AM

If you do have your hopes of a top house than best chance out of a kappa , zeta or pi phi would probably be Zeta because they will put more importance on looks and personality than legacy status ( pi phi) and making sure to only get their close friends in ( kappa). Tri delt is a great house but from what my Tri delt friend told me they love to take their legacies and have many many go through . Chi o is full of legacies and Little Rock girls. You will have a great chance at adpi or phi mu if your cute and fun:)

By: Well
by: user5673May 8, 2020 1:20:55 PM

Okay thank you!! Do you think I will be cut because of my age? Do sororities look at girls ages?

By: user5673
#2  by: Agree   

Agree with some of the above. But to get Zeta or Tri Delt you will need a connection. Even if you don’t know anyone in the house find an alum from that chapter to write you a good rec and try to push for you over the summer.

By: Agree
#3  by: :)    

Shouldn’t be cut bc of age! I knew a kappa that was 17 when she rushed

By: :)
by: CorrectMay 8, 2020 4:01:27 PM

Unless your like over 20, your age won’t be looked at much.

By: Correct
#4  by: ..   

FYI if you decide to rush... a lot of functions are at clubs and bars. For example, if you have a function at Whiskey, you’ll have to provide ID that you’re 18+ to get in

By: ..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.