facebook

pnm looking for clarification

by: answers please!

hi! so i’ve been reading through some of the posts and i’ve seen that adpi & kd seem to be neck and neck for the same spot. everyone always says that adpi had a better pledge class. i’m just wondering what made their pledge class better and how y’all think that will make or break their rush this year?

Posted By: answers please!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Your choice   

Because they do seem neck & neck as you say, they tend to have some similar girls at their parties. ADPi just seemed on the surface to end up bidding a more excited and active group of them. This was surprising because KD had a brand new house to show off in 2019 and ADPi had no house at all.

But if you have either of these houses on your invite list, you should be really happy! Enjoy your recruitment & see which vibe suits you better.

By: Your choice
#2  by: Agree   

During recruitment ADPI really put in the effort and surprised a lot of girls. My roommate and I both loved them, although we ended up in different houses. Personality ( I just didn’t end up with very bubbly girls and felt like I had to carry the conversation) wise KD just needs to bring their A game this fall. They have an awesome house and Kappa Delta is very strong nationally. You can not go wrong with either house!!!!!

By: Agree
#3  by: !!!   

I know KD was cut by many & they cut girls too early who could’ve actually fit in their house nicely. i went back to KD a lot during rush but ultimately went elsewhere bc our conversations were too sorority based and I didn’t feel like i was talking to a potential friend. good luck & keep this perspective in mind for 2020 recruitment!!

By: !!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.