facebook

Descriptions of each house

by: Hi

Kappa-obvious top. Filled with blonde, sweet girls and girls who go to church camps. Although, if you are not one of these two, u may not make friends. They already know who they are taking for next year
Zeta-moved up from 4th to 2nd this year. Got the girls who had kappa on pref as well. Filled with blondes and partiers. They all have chill/laid back personalities and are more inclusive. Has a few arrests but every sorority does
Pi phi-super smart, super sweet girls. Have a mix of people with high gpas. Lots of girls are granola/quirky. Not very involved on campus and are often forgotten about
Tri delt-huge mix of girls who love their house. Most of them are very sweet but kind of plain. Never met one i didnt like. Gaining rep back!!
Chi o-had an awful pledge class this year, which sucks. Ive heard these girls say awful things about other sororities. Filled with little rock and legacies. Has a huge mix of girls for sure
Adpi-new sweethearts on campus! Getting a brand new house. Filled with sweet, cute, party girls. Everyone has an adpi friend
Kd-filled with either crazy partiers or crazy studiers, no in between. The house is beautiful and hopefully they have a better recruitment next year
Phi mu- getting rid of their mean girl rep little by little. Huuuuge mx of girls. Took a decent pledge class last year. Usually filled with girls who couldve gotten into higher houses with a better gpa or more connections.
Axo- these girls have the strongest sisterhood on campus. Filled with every type of girl you can think of. All sweet, all positive, everyone knows an axo!!
Dg-they had a GREAT pledge class this year! Every girl is sweet and loves their house. Very involved!!!
Aoii- filled with sweet girls!! Somewhat ghostly and never seen on campus. Girls that dont seem sorority-ish. Hopefully they will get a better pledge class this year!

Remember, no houses are bad here. Be yourself and find the house that fits you!! Everything will work out in the end. I got a spot in a “middle tier” house and I absolutely love it, dont drop houses just for their rank either

Posted By: Hi
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 6
#11  by: Yes   

Most accurate!

By: Yes
#12  by: This!!   

Hard to argue these descriptions!

By: This!!
#13  by: This   

These are pretty accurate except 1,0000 percent AOPI is ahead of DG. Cute, fun and laid back girls!

By: This
by: ?May 14, 2020 9:38:53 AM

Is it worth the uprank? Love both these houses. Don’t vet them against each other.
(The comma goes after the 3rd 0 from the right- 10,000)

By: ?
by: YesMay 25, 2020 7:45:34 AM

Aopi is ahead of dg. Love the dg house and anchor though!

#14  by: Uh   

Bump!

By: Uh
#15  by: Uh   

Bump!

By: Uh
#16  by: sad   

I am a Chi O and repeatedly seeing all the comments about the negative way we are said to treat people is more than disappointing. When I joined, I joined a house that stands for friendship, service, leadership, and kindness. I am sincerely sorry, and hope that actions like those are a once in a lifetime occurrence. Genuinely, no sorority is better than the other, and that goes for all people in general. I hope you’ll realize that the actions of a few people don’t account for the whole 💔

By: sad
by: chi oJun 11, 2020 9:58:19 PM

chi o sucks

By: chi o
#17  by: Bump!   

Yes! This is the order as well

By: Bump!
#18  by: Yes   

Bump! And these are the ranks

#19  by: Hi   

Bump!

By: Hi
#20  by: Meee   

Adpi > KD. Sorry just the truth :)

By: Meee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.