facebook

How many PNMs go through recruitment?

by: PNM

How many PNMs go through recruitment, and how many actually get bids?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

Follow U of Ark Panhellenic on Instagram, they have posts on there from the last couple of years that will tell you. The official Bid Day celebration at the Chi O Greek Theater for the last few years is on You Tube. They state some of these stats there.

You are in college now (almost). Time to learn to do some research....

By: Well
by: HeyApr 29, 2020 12:58:06 PM

Dont be so rude!! She was just asking a question

By: Hey
#2  by: Supportive   

2 years ago- 1700 went thru.
1 year ago- 1500 went thru.

Seems like there are usually 200 girls who choose to drop due to not liking the options they have left at a certain point of recruitment.

By: Supportive
by: PNMApr 28, 2020 11:26:09 AM

Thank you!!

By: PNM
#3  by: Yes   

Yes about 200 drop if left with houses they feel like is “ beneath “ them which is ridiculous. Quality girls in every house! As long as you not rude and ungracious at the sorority houses that may not be at the top of your list or have seriously bad grades/ reputation than you will get a bid at the end of recruitment. That’s why that make certain houses cut about half the girls the first night to give all sororities and pnm’s realistic expectations for bid day.

By: Yes
by: WellApr 29, 2020 1:00:05 PM

Kappa, zeta, pi phi, chi o, and tri delt all cut 800-1000 on first day depending on how many girls are going through rush. They only take a few girls who dont make the gpa cuts/have connections because they stand out.

By: Well
by: LuckyMay 2, 2020 10:56:57 AM

Hi! I am not sure if I would say “ stand out”, more like really lucky! I ended up in a top house with zero connections because I ended up with someone who I just really clicked with and we had so much in common on the first day. She pushed and pushed for me to not get cut ( because I was already on their cut list) and pushed for me all week. Yes, I have an outgoing personality and a decent resume but I really do believe if it were a different girl that met me at the door I would have for sure been cut. So honestly some of it is ust dumb luck! That being said most of you will feel like you connected with a girl and they probably really liked you but unfortunately the top houses do have to cut up to a thousand the first night.

By: Lucky

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.