facebook

Most selective sororities

by: PNM

What are the hardest sororities to get into and what do they look for in pnms?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GG    

There is plenty of rankings on here to see what sororities are the most selective. Obviously, the higher the sorority is ranked the less likely pnm’s will cut them which gives themthe opportunity to be more selective. All sororities however look for the exact same thing. Grades above a 3.4, some involvement in high school, a good reputation, ect.... I will say that looks is not as important here as it is at other colleges. You will find some lesser attractive girls in top sororities, some very pretty girls in lower ranked sororities but the truth is all sororities have a mix when it comes to looks. What will help you get in a higher ranked sorority is having someone from the inside pulling for you. Again all sororities are great here and they are all looking for someone they genuinely like to be apart of their sisterhood.

By: GG
by: YesApr 26, 2020 8:13:35 PM

This is true. I had no connections at all and made it into a “top” house below the gpa standard. Just because you don’t have a 3.4 or a million connections doesn’t mean you wont get into a good sorority lol. All sororities are amazing here anyways. I hate to say this but the process works and just be yourself. You got this.
Kappa and zeta will be most desired this year, although zeta is less “exclusive” than the other top houses

By: Yes
#2  by: my opinion   

most selective: chi o & kappa - although PNMs may not select chi o back this year bc of everything lol. chi o still loves to be picky though. Probably have the least amount of girls w no connections.

very selective: pi phi - a few more girls w no connections

Zeta is also very selective but it seems like you really don’t need a connection to get in as much compared to the others

Tri delt is also selective, but not like the others

You will probably need connections for these houses, but for all of these there are probably
2-10 girls in each PC who either didn’t have connections or not a very strong one and they shined during recruitment! Grades are just a box to check. Accomplishments and personality matter more and sometimes looks too...

By: my opinion
by: AgreeApr 28, 2020 3:23:42 PM

I actually think connections are fairly important in Tri delt and VERY important in pi phi. Zeta is a highly desired house but does put more emphasis on looks and an outgoing personality than the other houses in my opinion and not as much on connections.

By: Agree
#3  by: pnm   

Does anyone know if I can just ask alums to write RIFS instead of writing letters of support? I’m worried that an alum would drop the ball and I will end up without a RIF and only letters of support.

By: pnm
#4  by: Woopig   

Extremely Selective: Chi O, Kappa

Selective: Pi Phi, Zeta, Tri Delt

By: Woopig

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.