What are the most social sororities here at Arkansas

Posted By: B
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

If this is what you care the most about during recruitment... good luck haha

By: lol
by: WellApr 21, 2020 9:37:16 AM

I hate it when girls are rude to pnm’s asking questions. There are ALL kinds of reasons girls pledge sororities. Sisterhood, philanthropy, and yes even just to be social!

By: Well
#2  by: Eh    

everyone parties, even GDIs so it doesn’t really matter

By: Eh
#3  by: Well   

All sororities are social. If looking for most “ popular “ in general I would say zeta because they are well liked by other sororities and frats. There are some sororities with a more “ party” girl rep and those would be zeta, phi mu, and adpi.
No matter what sorority you pledge you can be as social or layed back as you want to be.

By: Well
by: AgreeApr 21, 2020 3:29:55 PM

Agree with ^^ but I will add that pnm’s should not bring up partying or frats ect... it’s not a good look.

By: Agree
#4  by: Do not   

Do not bring up partying during recruitment or frats, partying, boys, drinking, anything of that nature. Definitely the most social sororities are: Zeta, ADPI, Phi Mu, and an equal mix between AXO, KD, and Tri Delt

By: Do not
#5  by: Social butterflies    

there are some sororities I have friends in that are extremely social and know a lot of people across campus, being social is not a bad thing/also doesn’t mean these girls are only known for partying! They are truly nice girls which is why they are so well liked and “popular”. In my opinion that is Zeta, Adpi, and Pi Phi. A lot of people will also say Phi Mu but I personally don’t know any

By: Social butterflies
by: YesApr 23, 2020 2:40:14 PM

Totally agree with this. Zeta adpi and pi phi’s are known for being nice to everyone!

By: Yes
by: TheseApr 23, 2020 11:36:08 PM

Social sororities zeta, adpi, phi mu. I wouldn’t put pi phi in that category at all. They are nice girls though :)

All sororities have their social girls though!

By: These
by: FriendlyApr 27, 2020 2:03:03 AM

PI PHI AND ADPI HAVE MY HEART. Will welcome you with open arms. Truly amazing girls who are in amazing chapters. Pan love <3

By: Friendly
by: YesApr 27, 2020 9:25:46 PM

Agreed about Pi Phi and ADPi, nicest friends I have are in those sororities :)

By: Yes
#6  by: Hog   

AXO!!

By: Hog
#7  by: haha   

zeta & adpi!!! def are all over campus and everyone always has a zeta or adpi friend !! i think the girls are very comparable in these houses too!

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.