facebook

ADPi needs to stop self ranking

by: stop

I am sorry y'all its getting really sad. I am not one to post on this kind of thing. But you are middle tier at best. You are still and "alpha" you are not pi phi, zeta. or kappa. Chill and act accordingly. The ranking needs to stop! And cant wait to get hate on this from all the adpis. Please prove my point by all the hate.

Posted By: stop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ark   

Facts

By: ark
#2  by: Pan Love   

Hi!
Not an Adpi here, but doesn't everyone self rank on here? Like if you don't believe your sorority is the best then why are you in it? Ya feel?! Love ya no hate friend!! Just want pan love :'/

By: Pan Love
#3  by: No hate   

Personally, I am proud to be an adpi and while I haven’t put a ranking on here, in my mind they’re top because I love my house!! I hope you love your house too and think that it’s top as well!!
I’m very sorry if you feel that we’ve done wrong on this website
xx

By: No hate
#4  by: What?!?!   

Chill and act accordingly?

Bc they are not certain houses?

Not an ADPi- but that post is ridiculous.
Someone sounds threatened.

By: What?!?!
#5  by: Hmm   

I think ADPI did surprisingly well this past recruitment considering they didn’t have a house. I would argue they did better than KD that had a brand new house. Most rankings have them mid tier so not sure about this post. ADPI, KD, Phi Mu are all equal solid mid tier and will be fighting hard for the girls they want in the fall. Great girls without the connections needed for the top five.

By: Hmm
#6  by: what lol   

if adpi were self ranking wouldn't they put themselves higher on all the rankings?? every ranking ive seen they're usually in that 6-7 ranking?? which is the most realistic. kinda sounds like you're mad people are ranking them above your sorority lmaooo

By: what lol
by: AgreeApr 10, 2020 3:08:21 PM

Whoever posted this originally is either a KD or Phi mu. Those three houses will be in HUGE competition with each other in the fall. It will be very interesting. That and seeing how chi o ends up on pref night ( I suspect they will get cut way way more than they are use to) will make for a very fascinating recruitment.

By: Agree
#7  by: Hmmm   

As much as I don’t want to agree with this, just can’t help but notice the posts that constantly get bumped. ADPi - you had a great year!! Just let that speak for itself!

By: Hmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.