facebook

POSITIVES ABOUT SORORITIES

by: GO GREEK

In the comments write your favorite thing about a fellow sorority in Greek life!! I will start...
Tri Delt - have a great sense of style and take genuine and kind hearted girls
Zeta - super sweet personalities and fun to be around
DG - was so involved this year, lots of nice girls
ADPI - so welcoming and took fun pretty girls
Kappa - very pretty and smart girls
Phi Mu - some truly funny girls! Great sense of humor
KD - so soft spoken and genuine
AXO - fun to be around and nice
Chi O - cute fashion style
AOPI - hard working and nice
Pi Phi - super smart and deserving!

Posted By: GO GREEK
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: aww   

This is so sweet!! :)

By: aww
#2  by: go hogs   

I loved zeta during recruitment. The girls were pretty and sweet to talk to. Their house is beautiful! I’m honestly rooting for Zeta in ranks despite how many people are bashing them for it

By: go hogs
by: LolApr 6, 2020 11:23:20 PM

Hey Zeta! How’s the social distancing going for you? Glad you could hop on for your self ranking time. Don’t be so obvious bumping all posts that ranked Zeta right behind Kappa from the 3rd page 😂

By: Lol
by: To lol Apr 6, 2020 11:27:55 PM

Glad to see a chi o or kappa has joined the chat, love to ruin a nice post about sororities

By: To lol
by: Curious to lol.....Apr 7, 2020 9:11:16 AM

Ok lol who should be under kappa? Tri delt?? Adpi?? Chi o?? I am a KD and to me Zeta/Pi phi seem to be the two most deserving of that spot. Either one would fit for different reasons depending on what a pnm is looking for. I am curious why you seem to be so butt hurt by zeta???? Yes, they had a couple of bad apples this past pledge class but ALL sororities do at some point.

By: Curious to lol.....
by: AdpiApr 7, 2020 1:34:06 PM

Not even offended at this zeta. All should be proud of their house. She didn’t bash anyone else, just obviously loves her sorority. #rushadpi 😊

By: Adpi
by: ImoApr 7, 2020 2:14:03 PM

I don’t think kappa or chi o came on here to bash the zeta girl. I don’t think either of them feel at all threatened by a zeta. Zetas are great girls and are a desired during recruitment don’t get me wrong, but they don’t steal many of chi o or kappas girls. Who knows what will happen with chi o this year though......

By: Imo
#3  by: Fay    

I really liked AOPI during rush!

By: Fay
#4  by: Here   

Tri delt - best philanthropy, most gorgeous house on maple
Zeta- pretty, friendly, party girls
DG- their house and their anchor mascot is fab
ADPI - sweet girls that are happy to moving up in ranks
Kappa - best of the best enough said.
Phi mu- fun girls to go out with
KD- drama free girls that are nice
AXO- best sisterhood, proud of their sorority
Chi-o- Diverse, involved girls
AOPI- chill girls that don’t take greek life too seriously. Just here for a good time
Pi Phi- proven smarty pants that love being angles!

By: Here
#5  by: Love   

Love this

By: Love
#6  by: Fun   

Pi Phi - smarties!!!!! Kick everyone’s tail in GPA every semester!!
AXO - great sisterhood and fully support their philanthropy. Super sweet girls. Rising!!
DG - sweet girls and beautiful house. Involved on campus!
Zeta - fun girls. Great philanthropy!
AOPi - sweet, diverse group of girls. Best banners and CFF on Maple. Getting much more involved. Rising!
Kappa - involved and proud of their letters
Phi Mu - coming back strong!!
ADPi - sweet girls! They got a great PC this year!! very visible on campus! Expecting another great pc class from them.
ChiO - tight sisterhood. They fully support each other
KD - fun, nice girls!
Last but not least:
Tri Delt - fun group of girls. Great sisterhood and philanthropy!!

By: Fun
#7  by: Love this   

I love this post! Wanted to shout out DG, they have done so well this year and are super involved! Totally stepping it up and it’s not going unnoticed:)

By: Love this
#8  by: Amazing   

Out of everything this should be bumped. Houses I’ve always LOVED based on the girls I know- Pi Phi! AXO! ADPI! KD!

By: Amazing
#9  by: Not an AOii   

I was looking at all of the chapters' officials Instagram pages & have to throw some love to Alpha Omicron Pi....your page is super cute & would definitely catch my eye as a PNM. Great job ladies!!

By: Not an AOii

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.