facebook

the only rankings pnms need

by: happy

Kappa- top house. No discussion needed.
Zeta- yep I’m moving them up because they actually do things on campus and are friendly to the other houses.
PiPhi- will no longer be allowed to rest on their rep. ChiO may be falling but other houses are rising fast.
TriDelt- used to be tops years ago and PiPhi and ChiO making it easy to reclaim a spot at the big girl table.
ChiO- lost their shine. Time will tell if they can recover or will be a house handed over to total alum and mommy control.
ADPi- giving them props for a great recruitment. Even with no house still had a top pc. Other houses best keep an eye on them.
KD- had a beautiful new house and a disappointing recruitment. Not sure why. Too confident? too tired? Need to figure out fast.
AXO- they had a bump with their new house but couldn’t sustain it. Try harder girls - you can be so much better. Beautiful house and good rep with the other houses.
PhiMu- putting them below AXO only because other houses don’t like them. They are working hard to get rid of their mean girl rep and took some top quality girls this year. Not much else to say but will wait for the next 100 posts about how everyone loves PhiMu and they’re top house. Pnms it’s not true and will have 100% been written by a PhiMu.
DG- didn’t get the new house bump either but these girls genuinely like each other and support other houses so even though they’re ranked low on here they have lots of middle tier qualities.
AOPi- increasing their visibility and taking less risky girls. Time will tell but don’t count them out.

Posted By: happy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: This    

This is amazingly spot on!!!!!

By: This
by: BestMar 20, 2020 10:10:23 AM

Best rankings and descriptions!

By: Best
by: Woo pigMar 31, 2020 5:04:33 PM

Yes I love this post. Descriptions are very accurate and spot on.

By: Woo pig
by: Pan LoveApr 5, 2020 10:02:11 PM

This is a very accurate ranking! Excited to see these houses step it up this year

By: Pan Love
by: ArkApr 8, 2020 1:15:41 AM

These descriptions are the closest

By: Ark
by: !!Apr 15, 2020 5:57:59 PM

Closest ive seen on this!!

By: !!
by: YesApr 17, 2020 12:40:39 AM

Yes! Accurate

By: Yes
by: YesApr 28, 2020 10:26:22 AM

Yes!! This is it

by: YeahMay 6, 2020 10:01:55 AM

Agree!!!

By: Yeah
#2  by: Yes   

Yes. Just yes!

by: 🙂Mar 2, 2020 5:54:13 PM

I agree. If people give this post a thumbs down they are prob a KD or a Phi Mu. Phi mu did get a good pledge class and I think will do well in 2020. I have liked the ones I have met this year. Nope not a phi mu!

By: 🙂
#3  by: IMO    

IMO and what I have heard from other pnm’s KD just didn’t have the fun personalities of other houses such as ADPI and yes I will say it... phi mu. They have great grades and surely some leaders but people skills needs some work.

By: IMO
by: Me toApr 6, 2020 11:02:05 PM

I’ve heard the same, I think if KD can get some social girls talking during recruitment it can maybe help them. I think Adpi and Phi Mu honestly fit some girls vibes more hence why they were chosen over KD. KD is still a great sorority and has amazing girls I think they need to strive to be more unique

By: Me to
by: AApr 14, 2020 10:34:28 PM

Yes! Phi mu needs to be movedup

By: A
#4  by: For real   

Only thing about negative about Kappa is they only hang with other kappas.

By: For real
by: Nope Mar 4, 2020 11:56:16 AM

I have seen kappas on insta with zetas a zillion times

By: Nope
by: ActuallyMar 10, 2020 6:03:32 AM

They hang out with Chi o and Pi phis. Sorry, but this is true.

By: Actually
#5  by: correct   

Mostly accurate. Lotta praise to zeta and TriDelt and not a lot of love to KD and PhiMu.

By: correct
by: MeMar 2, 2020 10:23:49 PM

KD will be back in 2020

By: Me
by: TrueMar 3, 2020 10:45:43 PM

Totally agree

By: True
#6  by: Yep   

Super accurate descriptions

By: Yep
by: 200Mar 9, 2020 11:46:08 AM

200 percent correct descriptions

By: 200
#7  by: woo   

Yes yes yes!

By: woo
#8  by: Yes   

This is so spot on.

#9  by: gg   

pnms this is as close as you’ll get to unbiased rankings

By: gg
#10  by: Yes   

This is the best ranking on this site TBH. PNMS TAKE NOTE LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.