ADPi
-----
Phi Mu
AXO

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fixed   

Old reputations die hard. Things have changed SO much. The girls coming through recruitment don't know the traditional view of the sororities (as ranked above). Because the last few years have had such amazing girls and huge numbers, it has completely changed the the make up of each sorority. Figuring in this year's pledge class makes a huge difference. The quotas were around 130!

By Fall 2013 Pledge class:

Chi O
Pi Phi
KD
----------
Kappa
AOPi
Tridelt
----------
ZTA
Phi Mu
ADPi
----------
AXO

As new sororities are added and recruitments are larger than the houses were to begin with it's made a huge difference. No matter how people cling to the old views, it just isn't true anymore.

By: Fixed
#2  by: lol   

To the person above - I'm not even a Zeta and I know they shouldn't be ranked with Phi Mu and ADPi... and why is AOPi above tridelt and zta? Old reputations don't die hard at the University of Arkansas and if you had even the slightest bit of knowledge about their Greek life, you would know that.

By: lol
by: OkAug 29, 2013 4:33:51 PM

Way to show how old reputations don't die hard.

Meanwhile, people newer to the University aren't buying it. You can shout about it all you want, they can see for themselves. Been here two years and I agree ZTA should be higher. But I'd pretty much agree with the rest, except I don't see ChiO as #1. I'd switch ZTA for tridelt.

By: Ok
#3  by: Give me a break!   

No kidding...what a joke!
ZTA is in no way at the bottom...give me a break!

By: Give me a break!
#4  by: come on   

CHI-O
Pi-Phi
Kappa

------
ZTA
AOII
Tri-delt

----
KD
Phi Mu
ADPI
AXO

By: come on
by: What?Aug 29, 2013 4:23:01 PM

No way. KD's new pledge class is amazing, and ChiO def isn't #1.

By: What?
#5  by: lol   

to the one above - the only thing I would change would be to switch AOII and KD. AOII is not better than KD. they never have been. and especially not this year (kd got a GREAT pledge class). AOII gets girls from each hometown that the other houses didn't want or care enough about.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.