facebook

truth

by: HoNeSt

Do not let chi O fool you PNMS!!!
They are on national probation for doing their initiation wrong. They didn't have their formal last year and they won't have any functions for the first semester. They are not going to you this and deny it because who would want to rush them after that. Take this into mind when making your decisions.

Posted By: HoNeSt
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Not true    

Sounds like some house is jealous and trying to dirty rush, gee I'm shocked! Chi O is the BEST house here!!!:)

By: Not true
#2  by: Really   

Chi omega is NOT on probation. Ask someone at Greek Life not this silly website. The university knows who is on probation and who is not.

By: Really
#3  by: Okk   

They are on probation with their chapter not Panhellenic probation soo...

By: Okk
#4  by: Okk   

Oh and ask a chi I how their formal was last year ...

By: Okk
#5  by: FYI   

@ Okk Regardless of whoever they are rumored to be on probation with, if they were on probation Greek Life would have to know in order to enforce the probation. So if their office says they aren't on probation, I'd be willing to bet that it's the truth.

By: FYI
#6  by: LOL   

I love how stupid everyone that is saying they won't have functions is going to feel when school starts back and they are having functions and everything is normal. I know a ChiO and they are NOT on probation. Some people just need to get over themselves and move on...you've done your best to convince PNMs they are not going to have functions if they are Chios, now you can just wait around and feel stupid when you are wrong.

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.