facebook

bashing

by: Momma

Wow!!! I was trying to find out about the sororities because my daughter is rushing and man you guys sure bash each other. I was in a sorority myself and all this who is the best is just crazy!!! I told my daughter there is no best sorority but there is a best sorority for you and you will know when you start rushing. I just want you to have a blast and be happy!! By the end of the week you will know which one feels like you are home and home is different to everyone. Some girls are looking for the sorority that likes to party and some are looking for the one with the prettiest girls, some are looking for the one where they can be themselves and some are looking for the "Good" girls. Each of you offer something these girls are looking for and the best depends on what they want. My daughter said that she would be happy in three different sororities and knew right off that she didn't fit in two. Her first choice is completely different from her roommates. So if you asked them who they thought was the best-they would both have different answers and yet they are both pretty, smart, athletic and both love clothes and fashion.

Posted By: Momma
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: So Mom   

You know there's a little something called return rates and target lists, unfortunately everything in life can be ranked and sororities are too!

By: So Mom
#2  by: !   

Hope your daughter found her sorority home! Lots of great houses!

By: !

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.