facebook

rushing as a sophomore, opinions on sororities?

by: future razorback

HI everyone! I'm planning on attending the university of arkansas after a year of community college in my home town. What is it like to rush as a sophomore? are your chances of getting a bid harder? from the research i've done it looks like i might be interested in zeta, chi omega, and tri delt. what are these sororities like from the opinion of someone who's met them? i'm a legacy at adpi as well but from what i've read they don't seem to be very fun or social anymore. i can get a ton of recs for chi-o as well as zta. all advice is appreciated!

Posted By: future razorback
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Just Wondering    

Uhh doesn't Zeta cut sophomores automatically?

By: Just Wondering
#2  by: Uh Huh   

Just curious, @rusher, how did recruitment go?

By: Uh Huh
#3  by: .   

You should never think which one you wanna be in because a lot of top houses cut sophomores unless you're like special and have something to bring to the table

By: .
#4  by: Ok..   

To @Rusher, yes you cut them too. The first day you were required to cut three houses, just as they were required to cut people....and so on. You are an idiot who has no business telling someone they should have done their homework. LOL!!!!

To the person who started this thread, look through the other threads here. Some say it matters, some say it doesn't. Yes, ZTA is one of the favorites, so is Pi Phi and KD. Yes, Tridelt are partiers. ChiO are closet partiers.

To the sophomore who replied to the thread, how did it go?

By: Ok..
#5  by: Opinion   

Everyone has their own view of the different sorrorities. The important thing is to keep an open mind. All of them have good and bad attributes. I think it's more important to join a sorority you feel comfortable with that have a lot of girls that you bond with rather than than depending on the opinions of others.

By: Opinion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.