AXO
Xo
DG
AOPi

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 15
#21  by: JUST STOP   

Phi mu and KD are NOT higher than Adpi. It’s not fair that everyone thinks that since they don’t have a house they’re automatically ranked lower. Do y’all even know those girls???? Didn’t think so

By: JUST STOP
by: Lol whatAug 28, 2019 12:01:05 PM

Girls always pref kd and phi mu over adpi. Sorry, it’s just the truth. Not saying there’s not awesome girls in adpi..

By: Lol what
by: just stop is rightAug 28, 2019 1:01:33 PM

I found this true.

By: just stop is right
by: NoAug 28, 2019 6:12:56 PM

Both my roommate and I cut KD for ADPI. We both pledged other sororities but loved loved the ADPI girls!

By: No
by: WellAug 29, 2019 9:29:19 PM

Ummm? Do you? Definitely KD over ADPi. And usually Phi MU. And they have always had a house soooo. What’s your point

By: Well
#22  by: Hi   

Finally rankings from someone who actually goes to Arkansas...

By: Hi
by: YesAug 29, 2019 7:41:42 PM

This it is!

By: Yes
#23  by: No   

To well...... so your saying i am lying? we both ranked KD in bottom three until no longer on our schedule. Yes , loved the adpi’s . Sorry if that offends you. We both our in other houses but doesn’t change the fact we loved the adpi’s and phi mu over KD.

By: No
by: YaAug 30, 2019 12:53:15 PM

I would say phi mu and adpi recruit similar types of girls

By: Ya
by: To Ya - Similar types???Aug 30, 2019 7:39:46 PM

Are you kidding? You really think that you know a "type" in 15 minutes, please. Get over yourself! I have met so many different and wonderful personalities in all the houses. High School Mean Girl Mentality might be why your house is struggling.

By: To Ya - Similar types???
by: WellAug 30, 2019 10:56:30 PM

Great for you. But just because you ranked KD low doesn’t mean it is. It means you fit better in a lower house. That’s all

By: Well
by: SameSep 1, 2019 9:09:23 AM

I have to agree with this.

By: Same
#24  by: Here   

Kappa
PiPhi
Phi Mu
Zeta
XO
TriDelt
ADPi
AXO
AOPi
KD
DG

By: Here
by: Hogfan Sep 11, 2019 12:22:55 AM

I don’t believe that DG is at the very bottom anymore!!!

By: Hogfan
#25  by: Omg   

Just because you personally fit better into Phi Mu or AdPi rather than KD doesn’t mean KD is suddenly ranked bottom???? Do you even go here????? KD has LONG been thought of as way higher than Phi Mu but they recruit very different types of girls. There is a reason you fit into one better than the other.

By: Omg
by: This oneNov 23, 2019 11:53:28 AM

Totally agree phi mu finally has a decent pledge class as well as adpi and now they think it changes their rank it takes ALONG time for that to happen-

By: This one
#26  by: Ya   

True, but switch kd and adpi

#27  by: E   

Anyone that would post on here is either a disgruntled parent or another sorority posting bad stuff about the other to make their rank “try” to go up......come on people, nothing better to do?

By: E
#28  by: E   

Everyone did great! Let’s build up and not tear down an amazing Greek campus. Each house is unique with beautiful girls that add so much to u of a. Let’s spread the kindness. No one is bad? They are all wonderful in their own way.

By: E
by: AgreeSep 5, 2019 9:07:09 PM

I think this is a good ranking but no need to tear down other sororities.

By: Agree
#29  by: Best Ranking   

Honestly, closest I have seen on this site.

By: Best Ranking
by: YepSep 5, 2019 2:49:39 PM

You got that right.

By: Yep
#30  by: Ya   

Agreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.