facebook

sorority ranks 2/18/19

by: Right now

TOP: Kappa/ChiO/PiPhi
UPPER MIDDLE: Zeta/KD/TriDelt
LOWER MIDDLE: ADPi/AXO
BOTTOM: PhiMu/DG/AOPi

There are bottom houses at Arkansas when comparing them to one another, yes, but all chapters here would be top tier houses at other universities.

Posted By: Right now
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: tea leaves   

things may switch up after recruitment but this is very very close to perfect. predict DG to move up with ADPi/AXO once their house is done.

By: tea leaves
#22  by: STOPP   

These are the MOST UP TO DATE ranks.

By: STOPP
by: goodjobApr 2, 2019 5:43:45 PM

totally agree with this

By: goodjob
#23  by: Yeah   

These are my favorite rankings based on how houses are viewed by Greek life and around campus. Much better than the new post “updated rankings”

By: Yeah
#24  by: wps   

pnms pay attention to this!!! ignore other rankings, this is the truth about greek life here.

By: wps
#25  by: Bumping   

This was 3 pages back but I still feel it’s relevant and should be until rush unless something crazy happens!!

By: Bumping
by: No no no Apr 12, 2019 9:10:12 AM

No matter how many times KD wants to say they are above Tri delt it just ain’t so. And a thousand percent I am not a Tri delt. Would bet big money Tri delt has a better recruitment than KD. Ask any frat guy best houses..... chi o, kappa , pi phi, zeta, Tri delt. Go ahead ask Never will KD be mentioned

By: No no no
by: WellApr 12, 2019 11:14:26 AM

I don’t think this post even said that. I feel like it’s just tiers. And I don’t even think there’s a particular order in any of these so sure, KD is below Tri Delt but I don’t think this post was saying it is above.

By: Well
by: UhApr 15, 2019 10:31:36 AM

Replying back to No no no, there is much debate on whether KD or TriDelt is ranked higher. To say TriDelt is 100% above KD is an old way of thinking, especially with TriDelt's scandals this year and KD's achievements. Both houses are great upper middle houses. To base ranking off FRAT guys perspective is a complete wrong way to go about it and not the way PNMs should base their decision. At this point, it's your preference and what type of girl you are/like better.

By: Uh
#26  by: Response to uh    

Girls do care what guys think. And girls are smart enough to know that one ( or even a few) girls actions, doesn't make a top sorority fall. I respect KD trying to move up and they have a lot to be proud of but I agree with no no they have not surpassed Tri Delt YET. Maybe some cute girls next pledge class can change that but it’s hard to rise above the history and traditions that comes with being Tri Delt. It’s hard to change rankings period. Pnm’s will hardly ever cut one of the top five except to replace another top five.

By: Response to uh
by: PleaseApr 15, 2019 1:51:25 PM

I am hoping that all those girls who base their recruitment decisions on "what the guys think" please please please go for Tri Delt.

By: Please
by: YeahApr 16, 2019 9:25:55 AM

Caring what guys think should come last. Being classy and having a good sisterhood should come first

by: WellApr 19, 2019 10:46:20 PM

Easy to say girls shouldn't care what guys think but of course they actually do. Like a lot 😂

By: Well
by: To wellApr 19, 2019 11:33:06 PM

What do the guys think about the girl who went crazy in their house?
Was is the same one who assaulted her roommate?
What do the guys think?

By: To well
by: YeahApr 21, 2019 11:00:21 AM

Of course girls care what guys think but that’s not what they were saying - guys opinions shouldn’t factor into sorority rankings or what PNMs learn off this site. PNMs should pick based on the sisterhood, where they feel at home, etc, not worrying what frat boys think

#27  by: This rank is spot on   

Yep this is it

By: This rank is spot on
#28  by: XOXO Kappa Delta   

If you want to rush based on frat boys opinions, go tridelt. we DON'T want you.

By: XOXO Kappa Delta
by: Not sure Apr 24, 2019 10:28:17 AM

Not sure but I don’t think they are saying they are basing this on who frat guys like but based on who they say are top sororities on campus?? I would think KD would want frat to think highly of them and recommend them to pnms. Doesn’t seem like this is happening.

By: Not sure
by: LmaoApr 24, 2019 12:57:38 PM

I think we all know what frat boys like sororities for

By: Lmao
#29  by: This is it   

These are the real ranking at Arkansas as of RIGHT NOW. Anyone ranking PhiMu or AOPi in mid tier or Zeta above Pi Phi doesn’t even go to school here.

By: This is it
#30  by: Yep   

Bump

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.