facebook

opinions on kσ and σν, other frats?

by: Rushee

Hey guys. Ill be rushing as a sophomore this fall with a 2.85 (had a bad first semester). I dont really know much at all about Kappa Sig. Im also kinda interested in Sigma Nu. If y'all could just give me your opinions of those two and what kind of frat Kappa Sig is that'd be great. Also any other suggestions, I'm glad to hear it!

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greek   

a bit of advice - don't go to this site to see who is good and who isn't. Just go through rush and see for yourself. You should end up where you want to be as long as you don't already have your mind made up about who you think is cool and who isn't based off of a website. Good luck

By: greek
#2  by: McClelland   

What ever you do, don't go Sigma Nu

By: McClelland
#3  by: UAsorority   

Both are great houses with high standards. In my opinion, Kappa Sig parties harder than Sigma Nu, but Sigma Nu has some pretty great members. Can't go wrong with either.

By: UAsorority
#4  by: U of A   

Your interest doesn't matter, it's theirs that matters. And since you have a 2.85, unless you have girls on you at all times, your not going to get into either of these. If you're not rich, you're definitely not going to get into Kappa Sig. Sigma Nu does have nicer guys and are definitely one of the top 4 fraternities but they're the "meat-heads." Despite all this, if you have important friends in any of these two fraternities, than you definitely have a chance, just make connections before rush.

By: U of A

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.