facebook

sorority reputations

by: PNM

I am an out of state freshman and really excited to be rushing! Because I am out of state, I do not know what reputation each chapter has. What is the reputation for each house?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: To PNM   

Forget about trying to choose a house based on "reputation." EVERY house has girls you will like and dislike. If you are going to try to get in a "popular" house, stay in high school. Instead, concentrate on what you can bring to WHATEVER house your a fortunate to get a bid for and make the best of it. Your ability to enjoy Greek life has a lot more to do with what you can do for your house than vice versa.

By: To PNM
#2  by: UArk   

Form Your Own Opinions!

By: UArk
#3  by: ok   

stop saying all this crap^^
this website's purpose is to talk about each reputation. if you say form your own opinions your probably in a lower house and just cant admit it

By: ok
#4  by: Sis   

agree with comments one and two!

By: Sis
#5  by: Greek girl   

Honestly the reputation are changing a lot right know because of the two new houses on campus. It will be hard to assign reputations until after they have had the chance to go through formal recruitment, because their rush will effect everyone's. Also, I have learned that while each house has its reputation, their are girls in every house who fit every reputation.

By: Greek girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.