facebook

unsure about the rules...

by: Legacy2013

If I'm a legacy in one house, will the other ones catch wind of it and automatically write me off? I'm coming into recruitment open minded, just hope the houses are too!

Thanks!

Posted By: Legacy2013
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SororityLady   

Every house will know what house youre a legacy to and what kind of relationship it is.
If your legacy is your mother, dont worry too much. There are A LOT of legacies that go through recruitment. Be absolutely sure to seem interested in every house so they know you have an open mind. Ask questions. Be positive.
If your legacy is your older sister, youre in trouble. You have to literally tell every chapter that just because your older sister is in a certain chapter on campus, it means nothing to your recruitment decision.
If you like the house that youre a legacy to, seem super interested! Chances are they really want you!

By: SororityLady
#2  by: Another Legacy   

I went through rush last year and I was a legacy from my mom. The sororities will probably keep you til about philanthropy day, and if you don't basically tell them that you're being open-minded and don't want to go what your mom was, then they will more than likely cut you. It's kind of not that big of a deal being a legacy, just seem interested and act like you really want to be in the house you choose to be in!

By: Another Legacy
#3  by: Legacy2013   

Thank y'all! I most definitely will be open-minded.

By: Legacy2013

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.