facebook

this ua thread is nothing less of slandering&bully

by: DisappointedInGreeks

What I wanna know is why people are so downright hateful towards the Phi Mu's on this message thread? I also saw other rude comments towards the other sororities, and that's just as sad. But what I don't understand is, Phi Mu's have re-conologized on this chapter with NPC's support, so now everyone wants to bash them behind a screen?

You people who frequent this site, slandering anonymously need to re-analyze your place and intention in UARK's greek life. I'm Phi Mu at ANOTHER University and I"m appalled and disgusted. Definitely thought higher of Greek's on your campus.

Posted By: DisappointedInGreeks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: WooPig   

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUFT35S7Jb4

By: WooPig
by: nailed itMay 11, 2013 6:34:08 PM

Hahahah this is perfect.

By: nailed it
#2  by: thank you   

Like. Like. Like! People are nervous about the statement Phi Mu has already made, that they have to bash them because they're scared. If you're scared, step up your chapter before you try and tear down another one!

By: thank you
by: HahaMay 13, 2013 9:46:28 PM

This is deffinately a phi mu at the UofA. We don't need to step up our chapter, y'all need to stop thinking you're better than everyone. I met a few at a party and they gave me terrible dirty looks because I'm in a different sorority. Introduced myself, they asked what sorority, and from there on it was dirty looks all night. ZTA Love!

By: Haha
by: HAHAHAHAHAHAMay 23, 2013 6:37:55 PM

Scared?? C'mon Phi Moooo. We all heard you guys talk so much crap about our sorority and now you guys tell us to step up our game?? get serious, you don't even have a house. WE'RE SOOOOO SCARED!

By: HAHAHAHAHAHA
#3  by: Please Shut Uuuup.   

No one is scared of you... Youre literally just the most annoying part of Greek Life. Thats all. Not because youre intimidating, but because you keep yelling about how much better you are when no one asked your opinion.

To the woman that posted this, Phi Mu might be lovely and cooperative at your school, but at the UofA they are the least gracious or humble sorority I've encountered.

By: Please Shut Uuuup.
by: Agreed.May 22, 2013 12:08:05 AM

Second this ^^^

By: Agreed.
#4  by: whoa   

This is just really disheartening.

By: whoa
#5  by: Cause...   

cause they talk too much crap about others.

By: Cause...
#6  by: k   

All of y'all can chill out about Phi Mu, they don't talk half as much crap about any sorority as all the other ones on campus do. Everyone does it. Stop bashing Phi Mu.

By: k
#7  by: Seriously though   

Phi Mu just needs to chill out. All the other new sororities and frats played nice this year and tried to get settled and figure out how everything works while Phi Mu went crazy and in 2 semesters pissed off the entire Greek system. I feel like it will definitely show during rush. Part of the appeal in joining a newer sorority is getting a chance to be a part of something different and new and Phi Mu has already ruined that for themselves.

By: Seriously though
#8  by: Poor things   

Every house on this campus was thrilled and super supportive of Phi Mu re-colonizing at the U of A. But since they got here, all they have done is slander every house on this campus; fraternity and sorority. It's sad really, we were all very supportive of Phi Mu and then they do this. They're new, naturally they're going to be at the bottom. Deal with it. Walking around with a huge head and telling everyone that you're better is not helping y'all out. Like someone else said, it says a lot that after only TWO semesters on this campus, you have managed to get the entire greek community to hate you girls. Look at AXO. They're new on campus as well, and they came in with a completely different attitude and no one has complained about them. Phi Mu needs a reality check and a slap on the face. NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF PHI MU. Get real. We let a lot of things slide because you girls were knew last year, don't expect the same treatment this year. Bless y'alls hearts, and good luck with recruitment because you're definitely going to need it.

By: Poor things

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.