facebook

conservative vs liberal

by: rwb

Which houses appear to be more politically conservative than others? Which houses are more liberal? Is the stereotype that most greeks are conservative accurate? Is the stereotype that most southerners/Arkansans are conservative accurate?

Posted By: rwb
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: DDD   

I chose DDD because they are so liberal. If you are liberal you will fit in great. Most of our membership campaigned for Hiliary and it was way cool to all do it together.

By: DDD
by: GuestJun 25, 2017 1:09:20 PM

well you lost so #MAGA

By: Guest
#2  by: Truth   

Every fraternity is pretty conservative besides Sig Ep and Phi Delt, sororities vary

By: Truth
#3  by: Pig   

Mostly conservative.

By: Pig
#4  by: Guest   

What sororities are the most conservative?

By: Guest
#5  by: sororitys   

Pi Phi, Chi O, ADPi seem to give off more "liberal" vibes to me...more conservative maybe Kappa?

By: sororitys
#6  by: be realistic   

There are 400 PLUS girls in almost every group. There will be a mix just like in the general population.

By: be realistic
#7  by: get real   

With 3-400 women in each sorority, you are going to get political opinions and views all over the map.

Also, we are young and our opinions are going to change with life experiences so what you think now will almost certainly change in the next couple of years. Few things are more irritating than hearing 19 year-olds (of which I am one) act like they are political scholars.

By: get real
#8  by: Greek   

Both

By: Greek
#9  by: sooie says    

Mixture of both.

By: sooie says
#10  by: Dale Spring   

They are all pretty liberal these days. As in leaning anti-intellectualism liberal.

By: Dale Spring
by: Bill VentonJun 20, 2021 7:55:22 AM

Untrue. Most are Texan MAGAts. The libs live down by the tracks.

By: Bill Venton

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.