facebook

kappa alpha order discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Alpha Order fraternity chapter comments at Arizona State University - ASU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: :-(   

I won't put my rating up because I am not interested in moving you down. But I will give you my honest opinion. The majority of you are jerks! I have never met a group of guys that try so hard to be so mean to girls and make them feel so unwelcome. I thought frat boys wanted to have girls around! It's ok though now that you are on the new "row" girls can go to Asig, psk, and theta x to get away from your horribleness. This is not the south, you are not on top, and you most certainly are not gentlemen! I hope to goodness you all get along because very few people want to waste their time with you. I do like your Kappa Alpha Shufflin' shirts though.

By: :-(
#2  by: KA   

Sorry you feel that way about us. Come around more often and talk to some of the brothers about this face to face. Honestly we would be very forthcoming about it.

By: KA
#3  by: SPENCE   

Have a house on the "New Row" going to help a lot

By: SPENCE
#4  by: RE: :-(   

I'm sorry you have to come online and attack our fraternity for whatever reason you've come up with in your mind. The purpose of this site is to give anyone interested in greek life an honest window into who the groups really are. I am baffled why anyone would post anything bad about KA, especially being mean to women. Our creed is "For God and the Ladies."
-KA Active

By: RE: :-(
#5  by: nice house   

Great set up, y'all need to put more effort into rush and you could have a great fall PC and really climb to the top.

By: nice house
#6  by: KA   

For God and the Ladies!

By: KA
#7  by: Greel   

I'd say KA is for sure middle tier. They could be top if they put more effort into rush.

By: Greel
#8  by: Fratitanic    

KA is undoubtedly the most southern out of all the fraternities on a national scale. In Arizona they are pretty southern. Nothing in comparison to the SEC KA but they do pretty well.

By: Fratitanic
#9  by: The Truth   

The good houses get 1's from the want to be's.

By: The Truth
#10  by: <3   

The KA boys uphold Southern Ideals and they have great morals and values.

By: <3

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.