facebook

lol alpha phi wtf

by: KappaFratStarr

So we all know that these girls have no sisterhood except their looks. Your pledge class this year man. What happened. Their personalities are mediocre at best too so it's not even like you attempted to improve you sisterhood which was all you needed. The only thing holding them up so much is reputation from the past years but top tier position is going down. Pi Phi easily beats you this year, theta is top, mostly by size and grades like always but they don't really socialize.Delta zeta might replace you in top tier eventually. Kappa Delta has some cute girls, not as much as alpha phi but their sister hood might bring them up a bit above you eventually and it depends on their first formal recruitment of course. Any way bottom line, kinda feel like your reign is over

Posted By: KappaFratStarr
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No really though   

Their sorority is going down in flames and honestly, it's karma

By: No really though
#2  by: ha   

i'm an APhi right now and I really don't like it. I'm dropping soon, only cause sisterhood is the worst and there's always drama over everything. It's not HS, I came to college looking for a better change. The frat boys don't even respect us anymore. And there's so much bad things that APhi's do, they break the rules and secretly partake in harmful events. I'm sorry APhi, I know im an APhi but i hate it

By: ha
by: AtleastNov 10, 2015 11:41:07 AM

Someone is being honest. Thank you!!!!

By: Atleast

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.