facebook

alpha phi spring recruitment

by: Asu

I heard a lot of girls already dropped from a phi so does anyone know if they're gonna do spring recruitment?

Posted By: Asu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Probs not   

They've always had a low retention rate and just don't say anything about it.

By: Probs not
by: .Oct 28, 2015 12:38:05 PM

They have girls drop all the time because of costs as well as poor sisterhood but I'm pretty sure girls dropped because of the costs this time. My sister was in Aphi in 2010 and said it never used to be this bad. They had a strong sisterhood and every year since then it's declined

By: .
by: ^Oct 29, 2015 2:34:30 PM

Nothing is more annoying than to see someone judge someone else's sisterhood. Should I judge your sisterhood? Should I judge Alpha Phi's? No, that's just about the only thing you can't judge, you literally have no idea.

By: ^
#2  by: Case   

Have they ever done spring recruitment in the past?

By: Case
by: YepOct 29, 2015 11:58:44 AM

This is the only chapter that consistently spring recruits

By: Yep
by: Srs?Oct 29, 2015 2:41:41 PM

Seriously? I never hear anything about a phi spring recruiting

By: Srs?
#3  by: hiding truths   

yeah they don't meet quota, maybe they don't spring recruit just to keep a better rep. and wait till fall to recruit all girls so no one knows they didn't meet quota

By: hiding truths
by: huh?Nov 11, 2015 12:01:26 PM

they made quota. only group that didn't was adpi. are you talking about total? total was raised to 227 and that might be why a lot of chapters will be spring recruiting.

By: huh?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.