Kappa Delta

Posted By: Asu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Almost   

Switch a phi and theta then this is spot on

By: Almost
#2  by: Honestly   

At this point I would put SK and Chi O above KKG. I never see them around campus anymore.

By: Honestly
by: Bro Oct 21, 2015 10:25:25 PM

KKg has fallen so hard.. Thetas is always on point. Aphis are still hot although I'm not impressed with their new pledge class pi phis are gorgeous as always

By: Bro
#3  by: No Way   

AChi is def above DG, and SK and Chi O are above KKG too because Kappa only comes around when it's time to recruit and then goes back into hiding

By: No Way
by: NahOct 21, 2015 10:33:26 PM

I've only been seeing some trolls walk around with Achi bags. Delta gamma definitely is in the right spot. They got some cuties in there. Don't be mad Achis you still got middle tier

By: Nah
#4  by: More like    

Pi Phi/Theta
DZ/A Phi
A Chi O
DG
SK
Chi O
KKG
AGD
ADPi
KD

By: More like
#5  by: Good Lord!   

Were 3 of the 4 posts written by SK's?! There is no way those rachets are above KKG and Chi (and I would argue AGD and ADPi are above SK, as they don't have as many mean girls as SK, and are pretty much on par regarding looks).

By: Good Lord!
by: LolOct 22, 2015 12:14:42 AM

Did your boyfriend cheat on you with a sigma kappa or something?

By: Lol
by: truth Oct 22, 2015 12:26:03 AM

Nope. Those are the right tiers. SK is above KKG and ChiO this year. They just recruited better than you guys. Accept it and move on

By: truth
#6  by: this is so dumb   

SK, stop. Every girl who I talked to who went through recruitment this year was not impressed with your house, I never see any of you on campus OR on the weekends, and you do not have the STUNNING pledge class you think you do. I see Kappas, ChiOs, and AGDs way more than you and they are all above you rank wise.

Also, stop using the multi-thumbs trick. It's obvious.

By: this is so dumb
by: LolOct 22, 2015 9:27:46 AM

Every girl that went through recruitment wanted to go Pi Phi/DZ/Theta/APhi, even the ones who joined different houses. If they say they didn't, they're lying. Those houses are BS and make their sisterhood look so glamorous and perfect and those houses break the rules re: boys and parties and talk about both to PNMs to get them to excited about their house. I don't think SK is self-ranking, and if we're being honest, Chi O and SK are probably on the same level. But KKG has fallen hard, and so did Chi O. SK did a little better during recruitment this year but like every other sorority, they have some girls who just aren't cute. It's that simple

by: NopeOct 22, 2015 9:46:00 AM

Sk definitely had a better recruitment, regardless of the new girls didn't want to be in it lol they're there now and we all see they look better than KKG and ChiO it's not that big of a difference ChiO and KKG just do better at recruitment next year the tires always change every year

By: Nope
by: .Oct 22, 2015 9:51:56 AM

Thisssss. Sk please stop you have no idea how bad behaving like this makes you look...... no one in the panhellenic community is going to respect your house When your sisters are more interested fantasy than reality. actually get off your asses and do something for the greek community and you will actually rise. Also, your girls are not hot, chi o had a way PC according to social media. Youre the same as agd, maybe lower since you have zero involvement in greek life. Saying you're something you're not doesn't chance your reality, it just makes you look delusional, bless your hearts

By: .
by: Lol Oct 22, 2015 10:48:35 AM

Says a Chi O.. why you mad though? Lmfao!

by: @LolOct 22, 2015 10:57:31 AM

Hahaha im def not a XO, but I can respect someone who beats us in homecoming/greek week. but they better enjoy their glory now because this year were comin for that win! Also their PC was better than SK, just look at the insta pictures. Its not hard to see

By: @Lol
by: Lmao Oct 22, 2015 1:13:56 PM

You know you had a bad recruitment when you have to get on GR and talk about a sorority that just recolonized three years ago. Get a grip XO

By: Lmao
#7  by: What?   

You must be high, drunk or both. First off A Phi had a MUCH better recruitment then Pi Phi (still a great chapter but got out recruited). Theta is no way third? Theta's want to believe they are still living the dream but that is all it is. Theta still solid but NOT top tier. DZ got a decent but wild PC so I think that 4 spot is accurate. NO WAY DG is above AXO. KKG and Chi O are above SK. I think both those chapters got really good PC's. I was impressed with the quality of girls. The bottom? KD looks good but super small. I think it is a toss up for the bottom and I might put AGD above SK.

By: What?
#8  by: Of course    

Aphis think they got the best girls.. Y'all dirty rushed so hard. Pi phi is the best and everyone knows it followed closely by theta. And honestly SK did really dam good in recruitment and were better than KKG and Chi O. Just because Chi O won Greek week last year does not mean they recruited better. Two separate things learn how to differentiate.

By: Of course
#9  by: what i think   

APhi/Pi Phi (Really hot girls in the houses. APhi is really involved and I see Pi Phis everywhere)
DZ/Theta (DZ girls are fun, Theta is probably THE most involved house on campus imo. I still see that they do the A and B team though and its kinda obvious)
AXO (See them around. Some are pretty cute; others are meh. Involvement is all right I think)
DG (I'm seeing them a lot more now. I think they got a pretty good PC and I think they're on the rise.)
Kappa (It's too early in the semester to say if these girls are truly falling or not. I think they got a pretty good PC, but their involvement is a little lacking. We have to wait and see how things play out.)
Chi O/AGD (Some people will debate me on this but I would put these two on the same level. Chi O wins stuff a lot and I think they got a great PC some older girls don't have the best looks though. AGD is very middle. I've met a few AGD girls at parties and they're really chill - some of the girls in their PC were really cute and I think some of their older girls are hot. I'd say their looks are average - some slightly above and some slightly below. I see both of these houses around so they have a decent presence.)
SK (Did slightly better in recruitment this year but i never see them... ever. Took a few nice looking girls and a few that weren't. They've been on campus for like three years so they're still trying to find their place but honestly I find them sorta awkward. just my opinion though)
KD/Adpi (obvious)

By: what i think
by: EhhhhOct 22, 2015 6:40:19 PM

It's honestly a mix for the houses except pi phi.. To be honest I'm not in pi phi either. All houses except for them take diverse girls. Some are cute some are not. I'm not sure if anyone really had a recruitment this year. It just seemed ordinary to me. My house def isn't on top but we're working our way up. I don't think recruitment should be based on looks although sadly it is but I think even the not so good looking girls have potential. With the right look and makeovers anyone could make any house top tier.

By: Ehhhh
by: @EhhhhOct 23, 2015 2:06:54 AM

honestly I couldn't agree more with this. Sometimes it's really hard to tell what girls are in what houses based on how they look.

people might completely disagree with me but every house except Pi phi and alpha phi can be considered on a really similar level in terms of looks. I think lots of people are making judgements based on what they see via Instagram which says NOTHING.

sure, some houses MIGHT have slightly more pretty girls or less below average ones but at the end of the day it just boils down to the fact that every house and woman is different and it's stupid to lump 200+ girls and rank them.

By: @Ehhhh
by: @ehhhhOct 23, 2015 11:28:21 AM

One hundred percent agree. To just build off what you're saying every house is going to have a mix of girls, cute and not so cute, even the top tier houses don't have one hundred percent attractive girls; they have more or them than not but each house should be more so ranked by the bond that they have with their sisters. Some top houses have a weak bond with their sisters therefore they have a lot of girls drop. Every house has good and bad and yes; maybe some more so than others but the houses who actually ALL get along are the ones that will flourish and build a great chapter.

By: @ehhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.