facebook

kd from a frat guy

by: Frat

after looking at their founding class pictures and knowing a few girls in Kappa Delt I would stop comparing them to AdPi. It's just not true. They have a good decent amount of good looking girls however they cant compete with any of the tops right now. I would put them on par or right below SK or Chi-O.

Pi Phi
Alpha Phi
Dz/Alpha Chi/Theta
DG
ChiO/KKG
SK/KD/AGD
Adpi

Posted By: Frat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Keep in mind    

They took over 200 girls. Those same 10 hot girls you're seeing are a tiny fraction of their entire chapter.

By: Keep in mind
by: HahaOct 19, 2015 3:43:54 PM

152 girls out of 350 nice try bud

By: Haha
#2  by: No way   

There is no way they are close to either Chi O or SK. And who the hell says Kappa Delt? You're missing one letter, you might as well say the whole thing. Not frat.

By: No way
#3  by: Nice try KD   

1 day into your sisterhood and you're already posing as someone else on GR. Sucks that your recruitment was a flop but this is NOT how you work your way up.

By: Nice try KD
#4  by: Lol   

shouldn't be ranking them yet

By: Lol
#5  by: .    

Really? Then you better start telling your hot girls to use the insta hashtag because a lot of girls in the pictures I'm seeing are beat.

By: .
by: 12345Oct 19, 2015 4:22:37 PM

nah dude I've seen like 30 girls who are pretty hot

By: 12345
#6  by: asu   

too early to rank them. probably could work their way to middle tear by end of semester

By: asu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.