facebook

sorority rankings

by: Just me

Top:
A Phi (Attractive I guess, always around because guys want to hang with them)
Theta (for the most part, pretty hot and smart)
AChiO (Hot and see them around a lot)
Pi Phi (Same as AChiO)

Middle:
DG(falling fast, mix of dimes and trolls)
DZ (So so, cute but heard a ton of girls are dropping)
Chi O(They participate and win basically everything)
Sig Kap(Working their way up, lower mid tier)

Bottom:
ADPi (Never see you around anywhere ever)
KKG (haven't seen you since recruitment)
AGD (who are you?)

I think the tier system is pretty dumb but if we're ranking them based off hotness and how active they are in the Greek community, then this is where I put them.

Posted By: Just me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KD   

Pi phi
Theta
A phi
KD
DZ
AXO
DG
Chi O
SK
KKG
ADPi
AGD

By: KD
by: HahahaOct 19, 2015 9:52:18 AM

KD from the pics I've been seeing of your founding class you're equivalent to ADPi. Having 10 attractive girls in your sorority does not make you top tier.

By: Hahaha
#2  by: LOL   

Wait did someone really just put KD above all those other orgs lol I can't even say that's a KD self-rank, it has to be a troll

By: LOL
by: YeahOct 19, 2015 10:13:39 AM

That's what I thought too, until I saw how much of their chapter came to down vote any negative comment about them on their thread. Way to be conspicuous ladies.

By: Yeah
by: JokeOct 19, 2015 10:16:12 AM

These girls really think they're going to come in and take over lol and then they get mad at all the "negativity" and hate. It's GR, what do you expect? You start at the bottom and you work your way up. A few hot girls in a founding class of what, 200? That's not how this works KD, learn your place

By: Joke
by: LOLOct 19, 2015 10:18:01 AM

Their recruitment was the biggest joke ever. The only pics I see are of the same 8 girls. Right now I'd place them with alpha gamma delta and alpha delta pi.

#3  by: No   

Pi Phi/APhi
Theta/AXO/DZ
DG/Kappa
ChiO/AGD
SK/ADPi/KD

I don't understand why people are putting Kappa and AGD so low. KD isn't bad - they're just starting a bit lower and they can work themselves up from there.

By: No
by: LOLOct 19, 2015 12:18:54 PM

We are basing this off of fall's pledge class right? Sigma Kappa improved by a ton and AGD dropped. KD is bad, look at their pledge class.

by: @LOLOct 19, 2015 2:18:29 PM

calm down sigma kappa it's clear that you guys are trying to make yourselves look great on here but your pledge class did not improve a ton. if anything you guys got as good of a pc as chi o and alpha gam.

By: @LOL
#4  by: Okay Kappa Delta   

Let's be real for a minute...
Pi Phi
Theta
A Phi
DZ
AXO
DG
KKG
Sigma Kappa
Chi O
ADPi
AGD
KD

You start at the bottom and work your way up. Reality check ladies.

By: Okay Kappa Delta
by: WhatOct 19, 2015 1:53:28 PM

KKG is fed below SK and Chi O, haven't seen them since recruitment and AGD is def above ADPi

By: What
by: @WhatOct 19, 2015 2:08:07 PM

AGD is definitely above ADPi but KKG is in the right place. I haven't seen KKG or AGD super involved but ADPi, seriously? I hardly see ANY girls on campus who are ADPis.

By: @What
#5  by: oh no   

Wow lol way to make this self rank obvious Aphi..... stop! hahaha

By: oh no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.