facebook

why is chi o in the lower tiers?

by: NM

They deserve a lot of recognition. They had a really good pledge class this year of 88 girls (only 3 have dropped so far) and they are really involved with their philanthropy, and also have one of the best GPA's out of the other sororities. Why rank them so low?

Posted By: NM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Because they're competitive, annoying, and in their own little world. There's just something off about them

By: .
by: Honestly Oct 20, 2015 2:48:26 PM

I've seen some cuties in ChiO They may not be top tier but they're definitely not bottom

By: Honestly
#2  by: .   

Because they're full of all the try-hards that couldn't make top tier, due to being awkward, annoying or otherwise. I mean, hello, youre posing as a non member on an anonymous ranking message board trying to talk up your sorority as best you can, and for some weird reason you think you're being sly about it. Do less. Also don't you guys have a weird ritual where you put your girls in a coffin?

By: .
by: wtfOct 15, 2015 4:34:17 PM

no where did you hear that?

By: wtf
#3  by: Lol   

advice "new member" keep off this site. Keep your sorority off the discussion because no one will usually have something nice to say. On the otherhand, Chi-O trys very hard at everything and usually win ie HC and GreekWeek. Girls will naturally be envious. Personally I think they also have lots of low tier girls that need to cycle out. Also lots of them are annoying as fk. They also suck Pikes dic. One thing I will give to them unlike most houses they are pretty transparent and what you see is what you get.

By: Lol
#4  by: Honest Bro   

Most people say it's because they're try-hards who win everything, and that they're not pretty enough to be "top teir".

By: Honest Bro
#5  by: what   

What are you talking about? They aren't even middle.

By: what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.