facebook

why are asu girls so pretty?!

by: Oos

Seriously you girls are gorgeous, I'm in a top tier chapter at my school but our girls still don't hold a match to yours. What is the secret!

Posted By: Oos
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

what school do you go to?

By: .
by: TruthOct 14, 2015 11:36:25 AM

U of A

By: Truth
by: OosOct 16, 2015 9:42:19 PM

I go to Ole Miss in Oxford, MS. The Greek system here is ultra competitive and very very strong and we have our share of Miss America's, but it's nothing like ASU. Looks matter alot but recs, family, hometown, involvement and grades are just as important.

By: Oos
by: @OosOct 21, 2015 10:40:39 AM

I guess it helps that our student body isn't inbred..

By: @Oos
by: LOLOct 21, 2015 12:24:49 PM

That awkward moment when girls from U of A are a lot hotter than ours.....

By: LOL
by: @oosOct 21, 2015 6:41:57 PM

Coming from a guy who is from the south but in a fraternity at ASU, I can say things are a lot different here. For getting a bid at a top house the main criteria are being attractive, being social/outgoing, and if you're a guy, being athletic/playing sports also helps a lot. In the south, it was all about connections, money, what high school you went to/zip code (not being from the suburbs/oos). These things don't really matter at all at ASU and there are kids in top tier houses paying their own dues who are from small towns in random states. Just different criteria.

By: @oos
#2  by: OMG   

NOBODY FROM U OF A wrote this.

By: OMG
#3  by: Honest Bro   

Can you be any more creepy?

By: Honest Bro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.