facebook

how is alpha phi "dirty rushing?"

by: ?

Why does everyone say this and then not give specific examples. How did they dirty rush?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Read   

Literally like five examples in the post by Pan lol

By: Read
by: ^Sep 24, 2015 7:32:39 PM

So you are saying they send texts? Lots of houses do that.

By: ^
#2  by: Well   

They let girls know before bid day that they were already in.. AND since you're not supposed to do that.. I mean c'mon do I even have to say it.. That's dirty rushing

By: Well
by: ^Sep 24, 2015 9:11:37 PM

my house did that

by: wait...Sep 25, 2015 3:00:38 AM

is it dirty rushing to tell a girl you like her? my house might have done that.......

By: wait...
by: nahSep 25, 2015 8:22:24 AM

you can tell a PNM you like them, hope to see you again ect during recruitment. what you CAN'T do is:
friend every PNM on instagram as soon as they register for recruitment
text, dm PNM's during recruitment
tell them to bring their bathing suits tomorrow to bid day (that's promising a bid)
tell them they have a bid

By: nah
#3  by: ok so   

If they are really doing this year after year why doesn't anybody fine them? I get tired of people whining about it and not bringing any charges against them.

By: ok so
by: . Sep 25, 2015 10:21:07 AM

They do get fined. They set aside money specifically for recruitment fines. Fines don't stop anyone. What pan really should do is disallow them from participating in recruitment next year. Make an example of them so that no one will want to dirty rush again. I guarentee houses would stop upon seeing that.

By: .
by: Really?Sep 26, 2015 2:10:30 AM

First learn to spell. It is guaranty not "guarentee". Thanks public education system. And second, are you on Alpha Phis finance committee? If niot, how do you know "they set money aside." Why are you so obsessed whith Alhpha Phi?

By: Really?
by: LOL Sep 28, 2015 4:16:22 PM

Ok you're obviously an Alpha Phi "Really" ^^
1. It's actually guarantee
2. "Niot" = not
3. Alhpha = Alpha I'm assuming?

By: LOL
#4  by: So sad    

I completely disagree with you. Of course Greek life isn't ever going to be perfect but if majority of people say negative things about it; it can't all be false. There needs to be some change. We ALL clearly see that YOU are a follower and not a leader.
Good luck in life while we are all making changes

By: So sad
#5  by: I think    

We should all stop talking about them because we're making them way more relevant than they really are. Trust me my house is not fans of majority of them but we don't pay any mind. If people consider getting pretty air headed girls as "the best girls" than A phi can have them. We have quality and that will prevail in the end. Let's all not give them the satisfaction of us talking about them. Karma is a B-I-T-C-H girls will drop them as soon as they see how they really are. On a happier note I'm so excited for KD. I can't wait to see a new house. It's like a breathe of fresh air.

By: I think
#6  by: haha   

to Really? -

Maybe if you're going to call someone out on their spelling you should make sure you spell everything correctly…...

By: haha
#7  by: reality   

They are hot, so who cares? No guy is complaining so why are you girls.

By: reality
by: ^Sep 28, 2015 9:41:18 AM

bump

#8  by: Regina George   

Ok this is so stupid though really. Whether "dirty rushing" or not, pnm's decisions won't be affected. They'll end up in the house they want to be IF they're so lucky.

By: Regina George

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.