facebook

bid night

by: Pi Phi

We had our bid night with Delta Sig this past weekend and it was the most uncomfortable I have ever been at a greek event or social. Their members were the most socially awkward and creepy guys I have ever had to interact with. Half of them couldn't handle their alcohol and were making complete fools of themselves while also trying way too hard.

Thank you for paying for the entire event, but I think I speak for the overwhelming majority of my house when I say that we'll pass on future interactions.

Posted By: Pi Phi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

I mean, what did you expect when agreeing to a social with them?..

By: Lol
#2  by: troll   

troll

By: troll
#3  by: Fake   

This is SOOO SO SO fake!!

By: Fake
by: lolSep 15, 2015 11:59:08 PM

what makes you so convinced this is fake?

By: lol
by: FakeSep 16, 2015 3:39:25 AM

Im actually a Pi Phi and I know for a fact everyone loved our social! It was honestly one of my favorite to date. This breaks my heart that someone would post this just to hurt Delta Sig. We literally had the best time!!!

By: Fake
#4  by: wtf   

Okay I actually am in Pi Phi and this post makes me so sad and I know that no one in my sorority would ever post something like this!!

For an actual review of this night; This was actually one of our most fun socials, I loved getting to mix with guys besides Sig ep, as much as I love them. These guys are so nice and are gentlemen. Thanks for a great night Delta Sig and I would like to say we would LOVE to accept for future interactions. :)

By: wtf
by: TruuuuuSep 16, 2015 3:41:38 AM

From one Pi Phi to another, completely agree! It was a great night and I think myself as well as our babies will be around more!! <3

By: Truuuuu
by: Omggggg <3333Sep 16, 2015 3:18:27 PM

Yes I agree my fellow sisters PIKE was also cute and hella fun

By: Omggggg <3333
by: AsuSep 17, 2015 3:24:51 PM

Troll

By: Asu
#5  by: Yo   

i like to eat the ass

By: Yo
#6  by: Troll   

this is such a troll, we all know you're not pi phis. Delta sig, girls still don't like your stuck up asses

By: Troll
#7  by: I   

Lol to the Pike comment..... We've never even done anything with you. Too funny

By: I

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.