facebook

off campus

by: .

which off campus fraternities do you guys think have been throwing down the hardest, brought in a great new pledge class, and are still looking active on campus?

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Definitely TKE. All three got great classes from what I've seen, but TKE has a complex still and by default a huge advantage when it comes to having parties. And since they've been off the longest, they have had the most time to get things figured out and remain active.

By: Truth
by: realtalkSep 15, 2015 6:58:19 PM

having a plex definitely helps. Sigma chi never shoulda given up the complex they had during '13-'14...off campus houses need extra visibility so having a plex is even more beneficial to them than on campus houses. Sigma Chi has a huge alumni base, was on alpha drive and had a plex for 2 years so I'd imagine they have the most resources and desire to get one again. Hopefully they do. DKE also used to have a complex and has ties to the old sig pi which was housed on alpha dr as well so you gotta think they also want to get back in the housing game. Only time will tell I suppose.

By: realtalk
#2  by: Top   

DKE. I'm in a top sorority and haven't heard anything about Sig chi (even though last year we went there all the time), a few of my sisters have been going to TKE but nothing about theta chi either

By: Top

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.