facebook

dke

by: Freshman

I'm thinking about rushing DKE either next year or in the spring. Do you guys think that they are strong enough to maintain relevancy even though they are off campus? Will girls still come to their parties? I didn't rush this fall because my parents didn't allow me to rush my first semester of college

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

DKE will be more than relevant this year. Their wristband party 2 nights ago is a good indicator that girls will definitely come around to parties. All I saw on my snapchat feed that night were girls at tight n bright.

DKE, TKE, and Sigma Chi would all be great options. All 3 are top houses that are now off campus, and they've organized together to be able to operate without recognition from the school.

By: Yes
by: Greek GodSep 15, 2015 10:28:15 AM

All a bunch of lies. DKE is the worst fraternity at ASU next to TKE, SX and OX.

By: Greek God
by: @ greek godSep 15, 2015 10:37:43 AM

really? Houses like TKE DKE and Sigma Chi are worse than houses like dtd, pike, dsig, sig tau, zbt? lol gtfo. I can see making a claim that their off campus status puts them below the best on campus houses (sigep, fiji, ksig)...but to claim they are any lower than that is stupid. They get better PCs, have better sorority relations and party harder than any on campus mid tier or low tier house.

By: @ greek god
#2  by: frat   

DKE, Sig Chi, and TKE are running it this year. They rage harder then any on campus house, have great PC's, and overall are loved by the hottest sororities. Whoever says otherwise is a butt hurt on campus house who wishes they didn't have the restrictions ASU gives them.

By: frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.