facebook

pc15 classes

by: My Opinion

Here's what happened with every PC15...

AXO got their best class in years. Some killer girls that would have in past years gone for the top 3 (Pi Phi/Aphi/Theta) and AXO swung them. Good for them stepping up their game and they are looking up!

Pi Phi got the girls they always get. They are naturally pretty, down to earth, and smart. Tons of cute Barrett girls. There are a few duds but those seem to disappear after first semester. I hear the pledge class gangs up and kind of bullies the duds out... Time will tell.

Aphi got the hotties. Stole some sweet girls from Pi Phi/AXO, but those sweet girls are bound to turn catty. Good for them for keeping up the hottest house image, because they definitely did it! Although it may have been through means of dirty rushing.

Theta is on the decline and there is no doubt about it. Take a look at their pledge class picture. Theta B is overwhelming when they used to fade into the background. Let's see what happens there.

DZ got those hottie party girls! Very cute girls and will probably be popular with fraternities. However, I heard they were telling girls they were NOT on probation. Poor PC15 is going to feel betrayed by there own house.

With that, excluding lower tier, I think the ranking probably stands at...

Pi Phi
Alpha Phi
AXO
DZ
Theta

People may interchange Pi Phi and Alpha Phi if this ranking was solely based on looks, but Pi Phi overall seems to do better academically/involvement/class wise. AXO is also VERY close to 2nd.

Posted By: My Opinion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

You're an AXO. Theta's pledge class was really good and probably right after APhis.

By: Lol
by: LolSep 10, 2015 11:19:47 PM

Your a theta theta is over

By: Lol
#2  by: reality   

Pi Phi was the best, and then the other four were tied.

By: reality
#3  by: so   

does DG not even make it in the top half? seems to me they had a decent recruitment.
i think the op's opinions on all these chapters is pretty accurate and i would agree with it.
you can discount theta all you want but they still have their reputation AND they are super involved on campus and smart. i also agree that they are nothing like they used to be.

By: so
by: ^Sep 11, 2015 7:55:18 PM

sorry, but DG is barely middle. they might be nice with a good sisterhood, but they aren't cute or wanted by anyone.

By: ^
#4  by: This   

This is finally accurate. Even if it is AXO, it's fair to say they got a better class than years past, and they are definitely doing better than Theta!!! Pi Phi and A Phi rankings spot on.

By: This

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.