facebook

pref

by: curious

What was each sororities preference round like this year?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: AB   

I only went to pref for Alpha Phi & Pi Phi and I went Alpah Phi and that was because the girl I talked to kept saying they really wanted me in there and how all of the girls have been talking about me all week !! also they had already messaged me on Instagram that day about bringing a bathing suit for bid day the next day! So i was pretty confident i was already in. The girl in Pi Phi was just talking to me about how i will like wherever i go so i didn't really think they wanted me very much. :(

By: AB
by: duhSep 10, 2015 3:55:41 PM

thats because pi phi doesn't dirty rush..... way to go a phi

By: duh
by: SadSep 12, 2015 11:03:54 AM

I don't get why a phi can never play by the rules. Maybe the only way they can get new members is if they cheat. Proud that Pi phi plays by the rules, for the most part, and picked up an incredible new member class. I hope a phi's punishment is severe for all the dirty rushing. Shame on you.

By: Sad
#2  by: lol   

the sad thing is that i don't think u realize alpha phi isn't supposed to be doing that. if that was allowed I'm positive pi phi would have been giving u equal reinforcement on how great they thought u were! but i hope u end up liking ur house

By: lol
by: ^Sep 12, 2015 11:28:34 AM

the sad thing is that you don't realize this is a troll.

By: ^
#3  by: LOLOL   

PI PHI GET TF OUT OF HERE!!! You were caught not only once, but TWICE during the week in-between recruitment rounds inviting certain PNM's to invite only dinners and brunches! Don't even play dumb on here trying to shove your dirty tactics onto aphi... sorry you dirty rushed and still came in third at best.

By: LOLOL
by: lolSep 15, 2015 3:15:45 AM

i'm a pi phi and we didn't have any of those, but it's really cute how you are trying to shift the attention away from a phi when Pan has screenshots of you guys following PNMs

By: lol
by: sadSep 15, 2015 5:03:15 PM

i honestly thought alpha phi was nice girls and i did like you guys. When i heard about the dirty rushing i was disappointed, but when i see a comment like THIS from LOLOL makes me honestly disgusted in your chapter. its sad whats happening to y'all.

By: sad

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.