facebook

continous open bidding???

by: case

Will there be COB this semester?? or wait till spring? How many houses do you think will participate?

Posted By: case
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

It will be hush hush but girls will drop before initiation bc they don't know how time consuming Greek life is.

By: Yes
by: So?Sep 9, 2015 12:35:26 AM

Cob will happen later in fall semester?

By: So?
by: noSep 9, 2015 2:08:12 PM

cob will most likely happen in the spring for most chapters.
a lot will not do it at all. wait and see who is taking members.

By: no
#2  by: uh   

i think cob happens in the fall only when girls drop but its def not mentioned publicly. there is also spring rush but not all houses participate

By: uh
by: So Sep 9, 2015 7:05:51 PM

If it's not announced publicly how will the fall pnms know about the COB? Do you contact the chapter directly?

By: So
#3  by: curious   

not OP but i also wanna know about how COB/COR works. is it the same thing as spring rush or do certain chapters recruit girls throughout the year? do chapters reach out to girls individually or do girls contact the chapter themselves?

really curious how the process actually works. i didn't rush this year and i really want to join a sorority. would contacting a chapter ourselves be weird? i know a few of my friends are wondering the same thing.

By: curious
by: Do itSep 10, 2015 12:50:26 AM

go ahead and contact chapters and see if they are having COB or coffee dates or anything. It's not weird girls do it all the time.

By: Do it
by: feelthepanloveSep 19, 2015 12:07:35 AM

your best bet is to contact panhellic's VP of recruitment! my chapter has COB'd in the past and we always got a list from pan of the girls who were interested. if you contact pan, they'll send your info to every chapter COBing so you have a better chance!

By: feelthepanlove
by: feelthepanloveSep 19, 2015 12:07:38 AM

your best bet is to contact panhellic's VP of recruitment! my chapter has COB'd in the past and we always got a list from pan of the girls who were interested. if you contact pan, they'll send your info to every chapter COBing so you have a better chance!

By: feelthepanlove
#4  by: asu   

necause of KD's colonization and late recruitment chapters aren't allowed to COR/COB once they start their recruitment process in October. Your best bet is to send an interest form to KD or wait until spring.

By: asu
#5  by: Do    

Did you end up contacting the chapters? I had the same questions, but I'm not sure if I should contact the chapters because one of my friends said they didn't respond to her when she contacted the ones she was interested in

By: Do
by: .Oct 1, 2015 4:34:45 AM

bump

By: .
#6  by: yeah    

I contacted AXO and I know they have open spots cause my friends in it said a few people had dropped but when I emailed they told me no.

By: yeah
by: @yeahOct 1, 2015 5:21:47 PM

You probably didn't have enough selfies on your ig profile when they googled you. Go to a dbacks game, take 50+ selfies, ask again and they'll fawn over you.

By: @yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.