facebook

based on first impressions

by: xoxox

Aphi and Theta did the best. Not sure what happened with Pi Phi. DZ has some cute girls this year too.

Posted By: xoxox
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pledge Class Observations   

From the new girls I saw, and how they compare to current chapter:

Theta: Improved
Pi Phi: Same (but hot)
A Phi: Hotter
AXO: Several really messy girls (several obviously unhappy/pissed off)
Kappa: Improved
DZ: Cute, looked like future trouble
AGD: Same
ADPi: Just saw a few, but seemed nicer looking than typical)
Chi O: Better
DG: Same, overall good
SK: Some...unfortunate choices

By: Pledge Class Observations
by: what??Sep 9, 2015 1:59:29 PM

Pi Phi their class worse then last year
A Phi hot messes
AXO step up from last year and they all looked happy to me
Kappa agree
DZ agree
AGD took a great pledge class. There were some really cute girls happy for them.
ADPI agree
Chi O WAY IMPROVED
DG agree
SK agree

By: what??
#2  by: Dz   

I feel like DZ did best. Theta went down. Pi Phi stayed consistent, ChiO/ SK / ADPi and AGD are fighting for the bottom... Some really "large" girls got bids...

By: Dz
by: WaitSep 8, 2015 10:06:44 PM

are you a DZ?

By: Wait
#3  by: so   

Alpha phi definitely did the best, not surprising considering they're facing an insane amount of infractions. Thetas class is probably second best but the girls are not at all what you would expect. Pi phi next, which is crazy because there was so much hype about them. I've heard good things about DGs class and AXO took quite a few girls that top houses wanted. Still waiting on info about DZ

By: so
by: EhSep 8, 2015 11:25:29 PM

Honesty think DG or DZ could pass up Pi Phi. There's not really any stunners going through through Instagram.

By: Eh
by: ehSep 11, 2015 12:15:41 PM

i think pi phi has a very good reputation. i don't see dg or dz passing up pi phi for now. dg and dz take a totally different type of girl.

By: eh
#4  by: TRUTH   

Alpha Phi got the best pledge class by far. It's sad though considering the only reason they did was because they were DIRTY RUSHING so hard. Messaging girls each day of recruitment saying how they couldn't wait to see them tomorrow, following all of their favorites via Instagram, telling them all how obsessed with them they were. Pretty pathetic. But at the same time if all of those gorgeous girls like that kinda thing then Aphi is definitely the house for them.

DZ sucked, which was funny considering how badly they were talking about every other house trying to bring them down.

Pi Phi got a lot of stunners as well but mostly natural, laid back looking girls. Another great class ladies.

AXO - Everyone loved them this year, good job moving up girls! Some hotties.

Theta is definitely not what it used to be - meaning girls that look straight out of a MAC store - and they did get a couple of cute girls but the only reason they picked them was for the "image" of theta, not to try and make life long friend ships.

You're welcome. :-)

By: TRUTH
by: MSep 9, 2015 4:14:37 PM

This is honestly on point

By: M
#5  by: based on looks   

am I the only one that thinks Pi Phi is slowly declining ..

By: based on looks
by: HeidiSep 9, 2015 8:58:02 AM

I think Pi Phi has been declining. Heard from some of their own girls that the sisterhood is just not there Also quote " it's like being in a high school click , who is more popular in our group." I know a few that is dropping them. I though DG and Dz are stronger.

By: Heidi
by: @HeidiSep 9, 2015 9:06:10 AM

On no planet is DG better or anywhere near PiPhi. Enough already.

By: @Heidi
by: hahaSep 9, 2015 2:07:08 PM

same thing that happened to theta is happening to them

By: haha
#6  by: Consider this   

From a male standpoint, maybe it's better to hold judgment of a pledge/new member class until you've seen how they fare in their house. They've been in their sororities for less than 24 hours. I understand looks factor into how a sorority subjectly ranks (sad but true) but shoot they just got bids. How many are gonna drop? Which houses are gonna have new members that seriously screw up? Which new members are gonna do well for their houses? From the tidbits I've seen it looks like all the houses, even the so-called low tier houses, got some great young women for their new member classes. So chill, there's still a lot of semester left to see how everyone truly faired.

By: Consider this
#7  by: haters   

alpha phi got all of the hot girls who got dropped by all the other houses day 1 because they had bad grades.. but they are hot so go a phi!!!

By: haters
by: LolSep 9, 2015 10:10:37 PM

well if you're hot and dumb that isn't really an accomplishment….

By: Lol
#8  by: True   

agree with this

By: True
#9  by: This   

this is on point. All the other ranks are AXO trying to pretend they got a decent class this year.

By: This

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.