facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at Arizona State University - ASU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: RUDE   

My sister is a Theta at U of A and they are great and have a great house, the Theta's at ASU give Theta's a bad name when it comes to sisterhood, I am glad I saw the dirty rushing and them talking bad about one another during rush. It gave me chance to change before it was to late.

By: RUDE
#2  by: Phony   

A group of phony girls! I have heard what you say about other houses but yet when you girls are around the same house you talk bad about you act as if you like them! PHONY!!!!!!

By: Phony
#3  by: fact.   

just because they have a good GPA, doesn't mean they have a good sisterhood.

By: fact.
#4  by: they   

Didn't make quota!

By: they
#5  by: Clowns   

Phony smart clowns

By: Clowns
#6  by: Frat daddy   

Party with dg and a chi o but marry a theta. These girls are everything you look for when wanting a classy, smart girlfriend or marriage material. Besides being really gorgeous they are super smart. They seem to be really well rounded and nice to both Greeks and non Greeks. I can only dream to one day be with a theta.

By: Frat daddy
#7  by: @Frat daddy   

You sound like a.....ah A THETA! Talk about self posting & ranking! So SAD

By: @Frat daddy
#8  by: frat daddy    

are girls acting like they are guys ...come on what guy would say that ....sad self post fake ...self love

By: frat daddy
#9  by: @frat daddy   

wtf no. you're a girl.

By: @frat daddy
#10  by: EW   

These girls can't compete.. Snobby and wear too much makeup. Sigma Chi loves us more... Sorry we're NOT sorry. <3 <3 from AXO

By: EW

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.