Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Arizona State University - ASU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: asu   

come on chi o...... you know your return rates. you know you arent a top house

By: asu
#2  by: fratstar   

after pc10 I could see them being in the top/middle tier.

By: fratstar
#3  by: they   

Didn't make quota!

By: they
#4  by: um   

chi omega actually made quota..

By: um
#5  by: Thanks girls cont.   

Maybe you should know that I have bone tumors that affect my daily life and that I struggle with depression, that I lack in confidence and girls like you always know how to make it so much higher don?t you.. Oh and that I struggle with daily things that you can?t even begin to imagine. You should take a walk in my shoes before you judge me, before you ridicule me, before you make false statements and before you put rude information about me on a public website for anyone to see. I hope you feel good about your selves. But you know what honestly this is all pointless. Including what I said in response to you girls because I really don?t care what you think about me. You have never crossed my mind and after writing this message I do not intend to think about you at all. It?s so sad that your girls spend your time worrying/talking crap about me. Do really have nothing better to do?

By: Thanks girls cont.
#6  by: @well   

No one cares

By: @well
#7  by: @stop.   

You're right. I love my house and I do not want it took look bad. From here on out I will not respond to these girls on here. Love my Chi O girls.

By: @stop.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.