facebook

spring rush

by: SBali

Hey guys,

I'm a transfer student from England looking to join a fraternity this spring. Though I have shortlisted a few (SAE, FIJI, Kappa Sig, Lambda Chi, I was intrigued to know when these fraternities will begin rushing for spring 2015? And is there any way I can get more information on that?

Thanks!

Posted By: SBali
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Asu   

SAE - we don't have them anymore.
FIJI - plex, strong ties with kappa kappa gamma, throw a lot of parties, absurdly good at volleyball, blend of chill guys and goobers
Kappa Sig - some weird, some chill, recent pledge classes are strong, don't win much sports, no extremely strong sorority relations
LXA - high gpa, so that leads to a lot of nerds who are there just to keep the GPA up, but overall quality guys, pretty tight with Theta, no plex.

Most fraternities here are pretty good, and your own pledgebros are all that matter in the end.

By: Asu
by: SBaliJan 25, 2015 2:56:24 PM

Hey man,

thanks for your reply! Just wanted to know if you have any info on when these fraternities are rushing? I've heard rush should be this week but I haven't seen any dates up yet? Also, Would you recommend I'd rather rush this spring or wait till fall?

Thanks!

By: SBali
by: ^^Jan 25, 2015 3:06:43 PM

walk around is in the SRC maroon gym on tuesday at 530. Every IFC recognized fraternity will be there with information regarding their rush events, that includes FIJI, KSig, and LXA as well as all the other big ones, like Sig Ep, DKE, Alpha Sig, etc.

By: ^^
#2  by: ASU   

Rush week starts on Tuesday at 5:30 in the sdfc for walk around where you'll get each fraternity's schedule that you're interested in.

By: ASU
#3  by: SBali   

Alright!

Thanks for your help guys!

By: SBali

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.