facebook

rushing

by: Rushee

Is theta chi, alpha sig, pike, or sig ep worth my time?

I hear the constant sig ep is top house blah blah but Im looking for a fraternity that will be here until I graduate (2017).

I see, and hear way too many chapters getting kicked off.

i get it, its who you chose that makes your chapter, but Im not looking to dedicate my time to a chapter that goes under in a year and leaves me back as a gdi.

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: IFC   

RUSHEE......here is some constructive advice, GET OFF THIS SITE, Go through the recruitment process (Meet all the fraternities) and decided for yourself which fraternity(s) is more to your liking and has stabilty to survive.

By: IFC
#2  by: .   

For the record you won't necessarily be a GDI. I believe most of the guys in kicked off fraternities still function the same and all hang out.

If you are really worried about being kicked off, you need a fraternity that has a long history at ASU. The longer the history = the more likelihood of nationals backing you guys up. I won't give any fraternities as I want you to do the research and ask during rush.

By: .
by: TruthJan 14, 2015 3:06:56 PM

As a guy in a kicked off fraternity, No longer being in the greek system and being a GDI are WAY different. Being kicked off you still have all the brothers, know a lot of sorority girls, throw parties and that stuff. Sucks but isn't that bad.

By: Truth
by: MehJan 14, 2015 4:10:19 PM

^^^^^^^^ I kind of agree but completely disagree. You guys are alumni. You aren't GDIS, you probably earned your letters and had a little fun, but you are done. The ride has ended for you. There is still plenty of respect (unless your old frat wasn't respected IE sigma pi etc) for what you did in the past, but you have ZERO business trying to rush kids and have pledges. Nothing wrong with making new friends, but in the greek system you're done, none of us want you messing up our time like you did for yourselves, move on with your life please.

By: Meh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.