facebook

improvements

by: Ya Boi

I think everyone can agree that the 2 top houses currently are Lambda and sig ep. No particular order, just saying they are the best. However who is to say that there can not be more than 2 top tier houses. With all the current change who do you guys believe are the houses that have the most potential to make it to the top. Maybe list your top three that you've had your eye on or noticed lately.

Posted By: Ya Boi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: My god    

My god do you Lambda Chi kids live on this site. You guys are out of control with how many self ranks you have. You used to spam yourself into just the top with like 4 other fraternities now you just put yourself over Sig Ep... its a joke. You guys are no different than any other middler tier or bottom tier house. Get over the fact that you are hated for no real pledge process and no one cares you guys play intramural basketball. You got rocked by sig ep and a bunch others in football, a sport that matters.

By: My god
by: ^noDec 29, 2014 9:55:43 PM

we didnt have a team this year because of probation you idiot, so waitta look like a jackass

By: ^no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.