facebook

real ranks

by: Dear Spring Rushees

This was from an old thread but it seemed pretty agreed upon for the most part and quite accurate based on last semesters outcomes.

Top House-
Sig Ep- Threw socials with the most sororities, and is reeling off of a peak year last year, lost plex, PC is not that great (On the Decline)

Upper Tier-
FIJI- Throw some good parties, mostly GDI girls, some weird guys but still relevant (Same)
DKE- Still haze hard, rage hard, but mainly district parties, good PC (Same)
Delta Chi- First year with plex, known for sports, rage, good PC (On the Rise)
Kappa Sig- Great PC, rage frequently, dont do much else (On the Rise)

Upper Mid
Pi Kapp- Improved sorority relations, known as the nice guys (Rising)
Alpha Sig- Pink panther plex, rage alot(iffy quality), some goobers (Falling)
Delta Sig- Improved with philos, good at sports, great PC (Rising)

Middle Tier-
KA- Southern image, not very big, solid group of guys (Same)
New Theta Chi- Dont rage as much as the zoo but will improve, Almost all young guys, not bad PC, On the rise
Sigma Tau Gamma- Great PC, improved sorority relations, new on campus, made jump from Low to Mid, quality guys

Lower Tier
DTD
Chi Phi
AKL
PIKE
Sammy
TDX
ZBT

Posted By: Dear Spring Rushees
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Brahh   

Repost but solid

By: Brahh
#2  by: Yeah   

This is a spot on ranking

By: Yeah
#3  by: .   

To even be a middle tier fraternity it means you throw memorable socials, formals, and ragers as well as constantly making it to the semi-finals/finals of sports, win philos, and have at least one REALLY strong sorority connection (ex FIJI with KKG).

Last I checked Dchi, Dsig, KA, Theta Chi, and STG don't meet any of these requirements.

The bar for middle tier has certainly gone downhill.

By: .
by: True Dec 26, 2014 8:08:18 PM

However, STG and Theta Chi are new. Just give them the spring and they'll be more prominent on campus with better relations.

By: True
by: .Dec 26, 2014 8:30:03 PM

^^ You're being really optimistic. One common thing about the upper tier fraternities is that they have numbers and a big history at ASU. STG and new Theta Chi are less than 2 years old. You can only do so much in 2 years. Unless they manage to get an 80+ man chapter in the spring (which always has lower PCs) that isn't filled with complete goobers, then I doubt they will be making any kind of big image on campus at least for another few years. Also the bigger and better your chapter is on campus, the more money you get from nationals to throw the huge formals and socials. I don't know the finance of either fraternity, but I doubt it's in their budget, just sayin...

Really the only exception to this was DKE, but they were Sig Pi before so they already had a huge head start.

By: .
#4  by: I agree   

With so many houses being kicked off/put on social probation there has been a major tier change.
I see Pi Kapp, Sig Tau, and Kappa Sig rising the most in the next 2 years.

By: I agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.