facebook

tke

by: spring rush

how is TKE honestly? I'm trying to decide to rush between TKE and Alpha sig. And maybe considering Fiji.

how hard is it to get a bid? hows pledging TKE or Asig? info pls

Posted By: spring rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 0-100   

You can go to more than one fraternities rush events...see for yourself.

By: 0-100
#2  by: Yes   

They are rushing. I would say they are definitely better than Alpha Sig or FIJI and a bit harder to get into. Keep in mind they are off campus though, so restrictions on socials and probably more hazing. But girls definitely like TKE more and would come to their parties anyways, and I think they've gotten around their other limitations pretty well.

By: Yes
by: YesDec 25, 2014 12:03:54 PM

Over the past few years they were definitely a top house along with Sig Ep, Sig Chi, DKE, and Lambda Chi. Good guys, great sorority relations, decent/good at sports, and involved philanthropy wise. Since being off they've managed to maintain all of these, through a complex, sweethearts in multiple top sororities, and a complex. Not sure what they're doing sports-wise though, haven't seen them in intramurals, probably in a geed league since they can't do Greek.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.