facebook

lambda chi

by: spring rush

OK, so if lambda chi apparently has NO PLEDGE PROCESS then wtf do they do? i want to be in a pledge class that we actully had to earn our letters together not some BS.

So does LXA really have a one week process? or do they haze behind closed doors? SOMEONE HELPPP

Posted By: spring rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LXA   

LXA definitely hazes a little behind closed doors. You can't be that good of a frat without zero hazing whatsoever. Yea they've got some goobers but the majority of them are really chill. I'm skeptical

By: LXA
#2  by: Lil Tommy    

Ok dude, be my guest and join a fraternity that little does nothing to earn their letters. I heard about the I-Week they just had from two new guys and I am friends with older brothers in LXA. It is a joke and just embarassing if you are going to do then you do it right. Lambda Chi is weak, girls love them in a way someone loves their siblings thats about it. I would be ashamed to have on those letters at ASU. They sit on this site and constantly spam it by saying top house LXA and Sig Ep when not one person would put LXA as a top house.

By: Lil Tommy
#3  by: LXA   

A week after rush? That's SAE not Lambda Chi.

By: LXA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.