facebook

actual rankings / here to help ya

by: Sororitygirl

Hey! I know a lot of guys who are looking to rush spring semester are looking for a girl's opinion on the top houses, I'm a girl in a "top" sorority so here ya go...
1. SigEp ( this is more than obvious !!!!! ) don't let people tell you otherwise. They hangout w all the top sororites and throw down. These guys are laid back, some very a lot of CA and AZ natives. Your semester as a sigma (pledge) will suck but it'll be worth it.
2+3. DKE or Lambda- 100% different than each other and different than SigEp!
DKE is full of fratty guys dressed in pastels. Used to just hangout with DG but not have "top tier" girls coming around a lot more! They party hard!!!
Lambda is known for being the smart guys. They always have the top GPA and have a lot of guys in Barrett. They partied a lot this semester and consistently hangout with only theta/Pi phi/a phi (top houses).

Honestly other than those three I wouldn't suggest any other "on campus" houses...
Idk why freshman are obsessed with kappa sig but their older brothers are creepy as hell!!!

Honorable mention (only because off campus) - Sigma Chi and Theta Chi
Sig Chi was tied with SigEp for top house before they got kicked off. Honestly some of the chillest guys around!
Theta Chi knows how to party.
If these two were on campus they'd be top 3
Hope this helps :)

Posted By: Sororitygirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

how do you put Theta Chi on there when they aren't even a chartered fraternity chapter?

By: lol
by: Kappa sigDec 13, 2014 1:24:05 PM

Kappa sig is a young house all the older "creepy" guys are gone and they're way better this year then in the past

By: Kappa sig
by: LDec 13, 2014 7:32:59 PM

Would go pikapp before an off campus house.

By: L
#2  by: hahah    

She put them on here because she most likely hangs out with them. You guys all sound like butt hurt kids about them. Let them do them and you guys do whatever you do on campus. WhoCARES, and no kappa sig is weird, sorry to burst your bubble but KAPPA sig is as bottom and middle eastern as it gets.

By: hahah
#3  by: Old Theta Chi    

Good group of guys, very rowdy, party a ton, and know how to have a good time. So girls come around and always are at the PLEX. Know some from distirct and they are chill bros, do not really cause any trouble and just love partying. Sigma Chi was great last year had a bad run in with nationals but girls still love and come around. Stupid to sit on here and constantly say the same thigns over and over again just give it a rest you keyboard warriors.

By: Old Theta Chi
#4  by: agjadga   

I like sigs, tke, sig ep, dke, and old theta chi. All top houses and rage hard plus gets a good amount of girls. All are unique in their own ways too.

By: agjadga
#5  by: lambda    

lambda stop self ranking yourself into the top fiji is top over ... and they are far from that. Lambda is a solid middle tier frat with no pledge process its just a fact.

By: lambda
#6  by: LOL   

LOL to the kid who said he would go bi kapp, i would go any off campus before i put on bottom tier letters or even worse PIKE. hahahahahahhahahahahah but you guys know how it is. DKE, Sig Ep, TKE, Old Theta chi, and sig ep. After Fiji. Thats it. the rest blow.

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.