facebook

rush

by: sig chi

how do off campus fraternities do rush? i wanna check out sig chi, alpha theta chi, and some others in the spring. Dont post on this saying how bad these off campus frats suck cause idgaf just tell me how they do rush

Posted By: sig chi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Off Campus   

They'll be throwing parties this first couple weeks, and probably have a few regular rush events as well. Get in touch with anyone you might know in either frat and they'll invite you around to meet the guys the first couple weeks back.

By: Off Campus
#2  by: Off Campus   

They'll be throwing parties this first couple weeks, and probably have a few regular rush events as well. Get in touch with anyone you might know in either frat and they'll invite you around to meet the guys the first couple weeks back.

By: Off Campus
by: ^^^Dec 9, 2014 11:15:15 PM

they still have regular walk around even tho theyre off campus? hell yeah

By: ^^^
by: Off Campus FratsDec 9, 2014 11:20:26 PM

They won't have a booth at walk around in the SRC but usually will throw multiple rush parties that they let potential new members come too as well as set of actual rush events. Get in contact with members of those fraternities and I'm sure they'll help you get set up.

By: Off Campus Frats
by: HEYyyyDec 10, 2014 10:58:16 PM

Rushing one of these "frats" is social suicide.
(1) Girls in sororities will avoid you because they are not allowed to associate with these houses - if you don't believe, just ask a sorority girl
(2) Your are not insured - if something happens you are personally liable. If you are paying dues to an off campus frat, they are getting drunk on your dime buddy.
(3) Other chapters of your frat will not respect you - you will not be recognized in job interviews etc.
(4) Your initiations will be shams - you will not be fully initiated
(5) Your alumni will not respect you or consider you a brother

By: HEYyyy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.